Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

Damn the type 2 looks pretty sick. Trim delete makes the car look newer. Looking forward to the pic of the 4th brake light.

Damnit G !

I wanted to be the first to blend a diffuser into a rear X8 bumper !

Oh well.

How about a drop-vent hood some day ?

I have one.

I've had several styles.

I want an all glass one.

Just like the one I helped DM come up with, that he refuses to duplicate.

Kind of like this Japanese hood, except with the opening about 2-3 inches farther forward so that not so much crap gets on the engine.

The opening should start just past the radiator, and end before the timing belt.

Hood.jpg

I have one.

I've had several styles.

I want an all glass one.

Just like the one I helped DM come up with, that he refuses to duplicate.

Kind of like this Japanese hood, except with the opening about 2-3 inches farther forward so that not so much crap gets on the engine.

The opening should start just past the radiator, and end before the timing belt.

Hood.jpg

I Feel you on the hood man.. That is the style i like as well.. We already have a hood at our manufacturer overseas so a hood would be easy.. But need people to buy..

G.

Yeah, I know, damn Broke-Ass Cressida Owners.......

Oh, by the way, I finally have your subframe bushings in a car, thanks to Kyle, since I had sold my new set when I dumped my other Cressida.

And have figure out why I had so much of a problem with the fronts.

I had welded the shit out of that subframe, and I think the front legs pulled in from the heat.

Yea and only you... I think they are smart for sticking to the usdm cressida front... makes for a larger market

ya only him except i just said the same thing........i highly doubt that it would take very much work to make a mark ii front fender when most of the rest of the fender is already made.

yea they are gonna make another set of molds to make 2 sets of fenders... it would be cool if they did the more options the better but think about it from a business stand point how much profit could they realistically stand to make on mkII fenders even if the sell 10 sets that would be the end of that until someone needed replacements... how many people have a mkII front? then how many of those people are in the market to go widebody? its simple math and they have stated many times that they are gonna stay true to the Cressida nose for this reason

im actually liking those fenders alot

How many people have put down a deposit for fenders??? I don't want to miss out.

Please tell me that all ten set's haven't been bought up yet.

Please save a set for me G.

If you still need tires I still have those 235/35/18 and a set of 245 /40/18.Were only on the car for some test fitting.Never saw any street use.

I will basically give you a set for you to hold a set of fenders for me.

That's a good looking car. I need side skirts badly. The trim delete looks like a slightly different color.

That is impossible because the trim delete is not even on at this point and the car is wrapped, not painted.

Soooo FINALLY finished this damn kit and fenders. . TORE you did not miss the pre-order.. we have a set saved for you..

Video and photo shoot commenced. . and you guys will be blown away.. and if not.. too bad.. we prefer to promote a sleeker, more stylish, modernized cressida.

Here a few grainy iphone pics from the shoot last night.

DA3BA278-2819-4802-B332-7820361ACF21_zps

2A2B016D-33B4-4C11-94C7-472C73B3FBA1_zps

E8F4C824-9C3C-4AFC-B556-360D5EB452E9_zps

G.