Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

i cant wait to see it skid around.

but to be honest

im a bit anxious as well,i dont even want to see it get chipped !!!\

retarded pretty !!!

fuck seeing this thing slide. I want to see it blast through some tunnels at 150 mph or some retarded shit like that.

G, you got any friends who own skylines or 350Zs or something so we can get to see some video of you blowing their doors off? Maybe video of you killing a big dollar mercedes or bmw m3?

shut the fuck up, get a life and worry about yourself. I didn't give up. I took my car off the road last year when the power steering blew for the second time in one month. Also the plant I worked at for over 12 years was closed down this past March and I have been unemployeed. I think drifting can be put on the back burner for the mean time until I am making money again.

Gerard, you still alive man? Haven't heard from you in days.

RE: http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showto...40&start=40

?

also, i retract my previous statement about the cresta front end, its grown on me. however, fenders need to be made to allow the markII and such front ends work on these cars here :(

fuck yeah MPV, my friend has one, we call it the More PABLO Van. but his doesnt have works n coilovers ;)

shut the fuck up, get a life and worry about yourself. I didn't give up. I took my car off the road last year when the power steering blew for the second time in one month. Also the plant I worked at for over 12 years was closed down this past March and I have been unemployeed. I think drifting can be put on the back burner for the mean time until I am making money again.

Had to quote this cause it's so awesome. Unemployed for 9 months? SR20 in X8? Give up on life.

SOOOO uhh.. BC finally has some nice weather .. driving the car till sunday. . hopefully get some vids/pics etc..

Kev has his new front tires and wicked ride height. . so im sure some mayhem shall ensue. .

G.

That is a nice angle for this picture. I really like the look of your car Gerard. Mark2 or Chaser or Cresta front on the way???

That is a nice angle for this picture. I really like the look of your car Gerard. Mark2 or Chaser or Cresta front on the way???

Hell naw.. 100% CRESSIDA all the way. . ALTHOUGH ill be doin the JDM lights MAYBE with a retro and led everything

G.