Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

my windshield cracked the same way... and the 2nd one too...

can't wait to see the pics man

I did the same thing withh my window lol. gotta keep them blown struts on there to prevent that :P

Do you like the x90 shifter? I personally love it. I think a short shifter for an x90 would be the perfect balance.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. .been hella busy trying to get this SERIALNINE shit off the ground. . slow progress due to "hookup/favor" status of ppl im dealing withh. . Anyways.. Been driving the car for 1 month. . Got fuckin VI'ed. . pretty crazy. . The cops were like. too low.. rims stick out too much, tires too stretched. . suspension illigal cuz its too stiff , muffler too big , Gauges dont work etc. .Lucky they didn't see the lack of heater (no defrost) , windshield washers etc. .. it was funny though cuz i knew the cops and they initially wanted to box 1 me (tow and impound) but then i jsut got a warning. . Ill post pics my camera's been fucked lately thas y i havent been posting vids and pics as much as i usually do. . And i'vd just been enjoying my fuckin car. . I love the X8 sooo much. . almost too much

G.

I dunno about canada. I'm sure your state has simmliar laws as AZ. It's all about if you dins that cop who wants to be a total dick or not.
nope. we don't have laws that state that wheels stick out too, far, car is too low, or any of the really stupid stuff he posted like, muffler too big or lack of a heater. wtf kind of bullshit is that?? Plus, in jersey, we have a collector car registration that allows cars withh all kinds of mods to be legal so long as you drive less then 3,000 miles a year.

if your wheela are to big they can get you for not having mud flaps. (meant for trucks)

There are a ton of ways they can get you for having a car thats to low. US has minimum headlight hight laws as well as lic. plate hight laws.

as far as the size of the muffler and the lack of heater they cant touch us there unless it fails to defrost our window or the muffler is over 90DB

if your wheela are to big they can get you for not having mud flaps. (meant for trucks)

There are a ton of ways they can get you for having a car thats to low. US has minimum headlight hight laws as well as lic. plate hight laws.

as far as the size of the muffler and the lack of heater they cant touch us there unless it fails to defrost our window or the muffler is over 90DB

and like i said before, in new jersey, none of that matters withh the registration I have. The only thing I need is a working odometer. also, new jersey doesnt have a minimum head light height requirment. the law is a car can not be lower then stock but there is no way to know what stock is on every single car. laws work both ways. if a cop doesnt know what stock height is, he can't give a ticket for being lower then stock. also, NJ doesn't have a standard dB rating for cars. they just can't be louder then stock. I failed inspection withh my truck because the lady could hear it in the building that the inspection was taking place.

Off topic, but...

In Florida you can drive anything that has a headlight and a taillight. There is a dB limit on exhausts, but it's more of just a way for police to harass kids than mandatory legislation.

same here in louisiana except headlights and tail lights just depend on how lazy the cops are, which they are alot

Holy SHit i didn't even know how many new psts were on here bout gettin the car VI'd . . SOOO Anyways.. got the car VI'd on the low. (didn't even touch it. :wink: ) and took it to ITS FIRST EVENT!!!!!!!!!

So here are the goods boys. . S9 car you know whats in it. . Its running the SERIALNINE/STANCE coilover Prototypes. . and the rest of the shit that is previously posted. .I have some pics and only two vids. . I was short on tires. . So that pretty much sucked. . But I thought i did very well. I've never been to a drift event before, and never even had this car sideways going fast before. . (around corners. ) This was the Cellblock D 8 event (www.cellblockd.org) . .Their anniversary event, My homie Trent puts on the events at this Shitty little oval track for rednecks and stockcars. But hey. .you gotta do what you gotta do to drift right ?

Anyways. here are the goods. .

This was my 4th full track run, withh my Goodluck charm and GF withh me. . Turn your audio up and listen to the 1JZ/3.5 inch KEEPLABS/HKS goodness. . .

This is my 5th run, EmagDnim is riding withh me. .Getting used to the bank/wall but not quite getting the middle part yet. . .

EmagDnim on the left humping me, Trent CellBlock D (owns the Yellow AE in the foreground in the vid.) And Danno. . . The other Owner/Builder/Driver of the SERIALNINE car. .

img4712ge4.jpg

This is all we're workin withh. . All Stock. . stock boost, stock engine, stock everything, 'cept for the externals. .3"DP-no Cat-3.5", EBAY FMIC and some intake that was laying around. .. . Its more than enough for now. . (dont mind the crappy prototype rusty hardware in the pics. )

img4681oy5.jpg

Me at the track. .It was fuckin like 3 degrees outside, hence the overload of clothing. . You can see the our awesome track/bank from here. .

img4682mn0.jpg

My Girl Getting ready to Drift. .

You can see Matt's X8 in the background. . My first time meeting him. . Cool guy, really chill . .Left early though. . too bad. .

img4683gl4.jpg

Me, Matt, and Danno shooting the shit. . Discussing Matt's upcoming 1J swap. .You can see the smaller bank (the one withh all the obstacles) in the background. .

img4680cf0.jpg

This is what the wall does to cars. .The rim is ok though. .Thats all that matters. .

img4696ta5.jpg

My Girl and I getting ready to go. . Chekc out my fresh new helmet, Courtesy of T.Suzuki @ Kansai AutoBody

img4699sj5.jpg

Finally Some action shots!!!

Ill replace these withh the hi-res ones as soon as i get them. .

256.jpg

254.jpg

251.jpg

237.jpg

Destructed tire. .

img4722ou1.jpg

Tire Carnage. . withh Shabi. .

img4726jc2.jpg

TrentDog. . Paint courtesy of T.Suzuki @ Kansai. . It has bling. . You need to see it up close. .

73.jpg

31.jpg

89.jpg

Special thanks to Everyone that helped to get this far. .Danno le Manno, My girl Shabi, my Mechanic Paulo, My mom/dad, Lil D, Trent/Ian/Matt/Kevin and anyone else who had faith. .

Hope you enjoyed. . .More to come. . The Coilovers were DOPE.

G.

wow, 18x huge rims look like 20s when they are on a cressida as dumped as yours. and G, don't lift so hard when transitioning ;) was that all third gear in the banks??

1J sweetness. And yeah I agree withh toycoma TLOS will fuck your day up quick if your not smooth withh it. I learned that the hard way a while back.

But man some nice long drifts there.