Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

Few more pics..

img6457s.jpg

img6460s.jpg

img6455f.jpg

With my Track rims.. 18x10.5+18 (235/40-18 front, 255/35-18 rear)

img6469.jpg

img6474z.jpg

Few other lil things we did this weekend..

Test fitting my rims on Edub's Mark II. . You can see the difference in fender size. . His are rolled and pulled as well.. but not quite as much. .

img6463l.jpg

Trying my 18's on Emag_Dnim's X7 18x10 +23 235/40-18 perfect fit.. mild roll..

img6436u.jpg

img6439k.jpg

img6442v.jpg

More to come..

check the site regularly..

G.

I can't wait to get S9 coils in my car...Moar lower and better ride. Those Sparco's looked pretty rad on my car I think.

Whats the specs on the wheels on the x73? I want to get some deep dish 18s and putem on my x73.

Just dynoed my car..

- In Ground Mustang Dyno..

Setup is. .

-2JZGE (NA) bottom end STOCK

-1JZGTE head STOCK

-Borg Warner S360 turbo .91A/R

-Twin TurboSmart 38mm WG's

-Ebay divided T4 mani modified for FULL divided actionez.

-Stock JZX90 MT ecu

-Apexi S-AFC

-440cc JDM 2JZGTE inj.

-JDM 2JZGTE MAP sensor. .

-Super Cool SERIALNINE everything (cooling system/breather system etc etc.. )

-11lbs of boost. . Stock Fuel cut @ 13ish lbs(took out my FCD cuz it was ancient and suspicious. . . kept crapping out and shit. . )

-367lb/ft of torque, 347 hp

-This is the killer. . over 300lb/ft or torque from 3000-5500RPM. . Peaking @ 4300RPM. . Gyeah..

-Any higher and the boost ramps up too quick to catch it before slight boost cut. .

-Ordered Greddy BCC and will retune for 18lbs and up upon arrival..

-Boost is quick. . . makes 10PSI by 3000RPM < edit read the graph wrong DUH!

-It is faster and Quicker in EVERY WAY over the 1J. .

-Cant wait to drive it on the track. . it makes nice smoke trails. . :D

Will scan graph later..

G.

Just dynoed my car..

- In Ground Mustang Dyno..

Setup is. .

-2JZGE (NA) bottom end STOCK

-1JZGTE head STOCK

-Borg Warner S360 turbo .91A/R

-Twin TurboSmart 38mm WG's

-Ebay divided T4 mani modified for FULL divided actionez.

-Stock JZX90 MT ecu

-Apexi S-AFC

-440cc JDM 2JZGTE inj.

-JDM 2JZGTE MAP sensor. .

-Super Cool SERIALNINE everything (cooling system/breather system etc etc.. )

-11lbs of boost. . Stock Fuel cut @ 13ish lbs(took out my FCD cuz it was ancient and suspicious. . . kept crapping out and shit. . )

-367lb/ft of torque, 347 hp

-This is the killer. . over 300lb/ft or torque from 3000-5500RPM. . Peaking @ 4300RPM. . Gyeah..

-Any higher and the boost ramps up too quick to catch it before slight boost cut. .

-Ordered Greddy BCC and will retune for 18lbs and up upon arrival..

-Boost is quick. . . makes 12.5PSI@3000RPM

-It is faster and Quicker in EVERY WAY over the 1J. .

-Cant wait to drive it on the track. . it makes nice smoke trails. . :D

Will scan graph later..

G.

Great isn't it? Now we need 1.5j battle ;)

As i said on the phone great work man! It worked out just the way you wanted it.

How do you think that turbo would fair in a 1j?

This turbo should be fairly good on a 1jz, the response and fat power band can be attributed to G's use of twin gates to keep the exhaust totally separate to the twin scroll turbine housing. This has proven time and time again to make huge improvements in low end and TQ. You will have a bit less response and power with the 500cc less engine size. Might be worth looking at an S200SX 75-70 or something.

One thing you need to follow with the BW stuff is make sure you are getting a "real" BW turbo. Do not get a Bullseye or any of that shit, all they do is make there own mix of BW parts but in doing that lose the parts that make this turbo so great. BW has spent millions in R&D on there non ball bearing housings they have a turbo that will spool as fast as the same size Garrett GT turbo.

I have had a mix of turbos and I have to say this BW that G got dose not feel like any of them, its got a very interesting almost NA feeling to it. Its just always there, if you hit it at 3000rpm there is no delay it just hits and goes. The small GT30R I had on my 1jz was nothing like that fast. My car now with the DBB T67 with a .68AR T4 and a built 2jz with cams feels like shit compared to G's car in low RPM.

Keep it up G, time to get my GoPro on there and have some fun.

Jeremy

Ya

. . .remembering driving our RB25 with GT30-12 was (403 @ the wheels @ 15lbs.) NOTHING like this.. I dunno exactly what it is that i did right.. but it FUCKING worked.. The car is mental on the street. . coming home tonight it was pretty cold. . hit it a little in 4th and it fuckin spins almost easily. . did a 2nd-3rd-4th spinning. . no problem. . soo much fun.. Its definately a fuckin trip.. My 433 hp EK civic was not this fun at all.. but similar in craziness.. But something tells me this car is still faster. . and TORQUE RULES. .

Its funny at my work customers come in talking bout wanting 500hp-600hp. . and they've never even driven a 300hp car. . fuck . . on our dyno 400hp is pretty healthy car. . and in a 3200lb car. . its ACTUALLY kinda scary.. it'll bite you real fuckin quick if you're being stupid. . I cant even imagine 25lbs of boost at this point. . ill actually NEED 275's lol. . (never)

Its pretty cool how the techs at my work actually respect my car. . they were super impressed at the power and only 3 liters lol.. one guys drives an 8 second racecar and the other a fuckin 9 sec Big Block chevelle.. (5500lbs lol). . they even shut one mustang guy that was talking shit about my car today.. hahah procharged 05 stang. . . . guy was all cocky and shit at first. . then they're like they're like " his car is faster than yours.. for sure. . " BEFORE we dynoed it. hahah you know the type. . short guy .. small dick.. big car . . tons of stuff in it. . the one tech was like "G, open your hood.. ".. the guy shut his mouth real quick. .

Anyways.. gearing up for an event on the 25th. .. western speedway. . should be fun. . would like to get the aero painted too. . but doubt it. .

For now .. here's a few pics of our JZX carwash. .

DSCF4750.jpg

DSCF4767.jpg

And my new interior setup for this year. . OMP Corsica Suede wheel. . and Hurst Pistol Grip shifter. . Was having trouble shifting the Getrag with my TOM's delrin ball.. too light and too short for my direct mechanical linkage. . The Hurst is taller and heavier. . and Badass. .

IMG_6514.jpg

G.

Damn dude, looking awesome as usual, but to a whole new level. Can't wait to see the dyno graph.

img6455f.jpg

Any tips on getting the front fenders flared like that? They look great. Are you using a hammer/dolly?

For now .. here's a few pics of our JZX carwash. .

DSCF4750.jpg

DSCF4767.jpg

G.

Time for me to get a JZX so I can hang out as well :P

Maybe I should just get my car fixed and running good first.

One more note: If anyone is on the fence about getting S9 coilovers get off! They are a fucking dream! I was driving G's car the other night as we were trying to sort out the FCD. Its like canned I can barley get my foot under the front lip on 19's and it rode so nice! it absorbed all the bumps not once did it bottom out or scrap, there was also none of that crazy harshness you can get with 19's and 35 profile tires. I'm in love with the ride of this car, I have driven on Racing Gear, Ohlins, Bilstein, Tein and JIC none of them match this set up in anyway.

I'm not trying to pitch anything just give an honest review after some seat time in this car.

J

truly amazing :) hopefully income tax serves me s9's next year :)

Any tips on getting the front fenders flared like that? They look great. Are you using a hammer/dolly?

Ya all metal... Here are some pics..

newshell01008.jpg

newshell01011.jpg

G.