JZXProject

sadly true. our local parts store still has a bunch with actual specs in them. moog is quite helpful and lists everything. im sure a rotor supplier would have such a thing as well? i think powerslot also has dimensions for their rotors and such.

Face palm

I wonder how bad little bitch's machine work is on those ?

Had him make some underdrive pulleys for the 7M, and the fucking things were not round, they were shaped like a 13b rotor.

And the serpentine groves were the wrong angle, and spaced wrong.

I can show you where to buy 11mm stainless spacers, the aluminum hub rings are on eBay, and god help you if you can't find the bolts.

So beech performance makes shitty brake adapter kits?

No in fact I have them on my car. Is the machining great? No

But they work ok

I was gonna grab the beech shit just cause I'm glad to know it at least works or can be made to work, any ideas of what offset wheels wouldn't work with z32s Or am I thinking These are bigger then they are?

offset isn't what matters.

Wheel face is what matters. Depending on the wheel face you may need spacers to fit the brakes. That's where offset gets confused.

If the wheels fit a z32 they will fit these cars.

Only a general rule.

Or am I thinking These are bigger then they are?

Z32 are tinny.

They are only marginally larger than stock.

If your going to go through the effort, go to the 350Z track rotors.

Gordo is right.

I took and through the power of the internet had some measurements taken of both z32 and Cressida rotors. Here is the differences graphically.

The offset puts the rotor closer to the rim and the brake caliper is also quite thick outboard of the rotor. I haven't measured/drawn the caliper because I don't really care to.

wRszAPs.jpg

I'm just worried I won't clean some without spacers with my x9.5 -11 fronts. But Gordo if there that small they shouldn't be an issue id think.

do what everyone else does. buy wheels based on appearance then bandaid suspension until you clear them so you can +1 rep on blogspace.

do what everyone else does. buy wheels based on appearance then bandaid suspension until you clear them so you can +1 rep on blogspace.

way past that point

its a mix of face design and offset, but mostly face design. for instance a 9.5 -11 mesh wheel will not fit because a mesh wheel is a flat piece. vs a wheel like a oem r33 wheel which face design with protruding spokes allows the larger caliper to clear. its mostly how the hat of the rotor sits as well. lots of toyotas have a recesed rotor and a tall hat, which allow a lot of wheel clearance with big brakes...but the mounting surface tends to be much further out, making fitting wide and low offset wheels more of a challenge. x8s dont have a heck of a lot of room if using stock metal and minor roll/pull.

Front rotor from a 1994 Mazda mpv will work with the 300z calipers. The hub height is taller so a only a 3mm caliper spacer is needed. This helped me with wheel/caliper clearance. The diameter is slightly smaller than the z32 rotor so you must use 94 landcruiser pads.

^ great info