ryojikaji

Too young to fall in love, end of an era 01/20/07-10/07/11

I have the box somewhere so I'll look it up when I get home. BTW: I drove the car home last night withh the 1jz in it! I'll post pics and more info soon.

-Matt-Panic!

I like the swap now its time to see tht 1jz rip it on the track and the highway.

u and ur bro should have a touge battle with ur cressidas since u both have the identical setup i guess suspension and motor wise.

I like the swap now its time to see tht 1jz rip it on the track and the highway.

u and ur bro should have a touge battle wit ur cressidas since u both have the identical setup i guess suspension and motor wise.

yea they should have a touge battle on the wangan dorifuto **jdmtytefanboicorolla**-san mas ichiban mark ee maaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!

oh...my bad. what i meant to say, was "you cant type english to save your life. youre in canada. you speak english. stop using japaneese words. while you think it makes you look cool, we all think youre an idiot. actually, thats regardless of wether you use jap OR english words. die in a fire. fin."

Yeah its pretty good. If the fucking 1j was standard in the US the cressida would be a legend. I still cant believe it was over 30K withh the 7m. But then again toyota couldn't have it outrunning the supra.

In japan this is okay because people understand the difference between 2 door sports car and luxury saloon. In america that's not the case. Here it's just "well mine's faster".

Anyhow yeah It turned out really good. I put everything together withh more planning and better parts than my old swap and as a result it's much more solid. Should last a long time :)

Cresupra: yeah we'll do all that as soon as my new ish it together. But our setups are far from identical. My new setup is 400lbs lighter, 0.5 litres bigger, about 150-200hp stronger. Matt and I have something big coming up this year. As soon as I have the money you'll see.

If it's still stock by the time 8/3/08 rolls around maybe I'll have to run you in my UZX73 ;)

Looking good, except for the sticker left on the intake pipe :lol:

u and ur bro should have a touge battle with ur cressidas since u both have the identical setup i guess suspension and motor wise.

yea they should have a touge battle on the wangan dorifuto **jdmtytefanboicorolla**-san mas ichiban mark ee maaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!

oh...my bad. what i meant to say, was "you cant type english to save your life. youre in canada. you speak english. stop using japaneese words. while you think it makes you look cool, we all think youre an idiot. actually, thats regardless of wether you use jap OR english words. die in a fire. fin."

What did you say bitch, you always got something to say. Good thing you’re behind your computer. If you where to say it in my face I will bet you money, either you end up in ICU or wont be able to type anymore. Wow I said touge and I am trying to be cool , shut the fuck up, Matt knows what I mean, Your probably those fags that use to get beat up and bullied in high school, so you try to take your anger on people who u will probably never see in your life . You ever seen the movie Super bad? Well if u did or did not see the movie your just as a fag as Mclovin. If everyone thinks I am idiot that’s their opinion which probably everyone on this forum thinks your emotional bitch.

Oh by the way mark I am just waiting on tiger to get me my wiring so I can get it sent out to you. I’m just letting you know in advance. I have a digital dash so when doing the wiring, please take it into consideration

Oh man, sorry about that part number. I totally forgot about it. I'll get that asap and cresupra, I'll box up your stuff tonight as well.

Tonight I'm going to my brother's to clean it up, install the FCD and walbro fuel pump. Wednesday or Thursday I'm going to the shop so I'll post the dyno.

I took it drifting twice yesterday. I have never really drifted a turbo car before. It feels almost like cheating. I mean, you just point the car where you want it to go and give it some throttle. The shitty supra 1 way that never seemed to stay locked up before works pretty well now. I did a few corners on a two lane mountain road. If I made a mistake, I could just use the foot brake, fix it, and use the throttle to get me going again. It didn't really feel that fun compared to the Corolla. Then I took it to a parking lot to see how much smoke I could make...and I made lot's of smoke.

-Matt-Panic!

Here's the part number for the bellhousing. If you use this withh the w58 from MKIII Supra, everything lines up perfect.

31111-22140

-Matt-Panic!

What did you say bitch, you always got something to say. Good thing you’re behind your computer. If you where to say it in my face I will bet you money, either you end up in ICU or wont be able to type anymore. Wow I said touge and I am trying to be cool , shut the fuck up, Matt knows what I mean, Your probably those fags that use to get beat up and bullied in high school, so you try to take your anger on people who u will probably never see in your life . You ever seen the movie Super bad? Well if u did or did not see the movie your just as a fag as Mclovin. If everyone thinks I am idiot that’s their opinion which probably everyone on this forum thinks your emotional bitch.

hahaha, don't worry about him - he's from Philly. All those guys are trying to compensate for something ;)

hahaha, don't worry about him - he's from Philly. All those guys are trying to compensate for something ;)

west chester. philly is a shit hole.

Took it to the dyno. I made 308hp and 307tq to the wheels! This is better than I expected. My air/fuel looked like shit but I think we had the sniffer in a bad position. There is no way my car would run great and make that kind of power if it was 20/1 lean at 3k rpm. Still I'm going to buy an FPR. I'll post the dyno chart as soon as I scan it.

-Matt-Panic!

Was that from a Mustang? Dynojet? Dyno Dynamics?