ryojikaji

Too young to fall in love, end of an era 01/20/07-10/07/11

Ha, the velour and curtains look right at home together in a Cressida :D That crown brings them all together ;)

A HUGE THANKS to my brother aphxero for the JZX81 bumper withh R32 lip!!!!! My friends at Parts & Labor took some jazzed up pics. Paint is just rattle can but it came out good for $7. I know the car isn't perfect but it's getting there, thoughts?

cress5qv8.jpg

cress3wu3.jpg

14242nu5.jpg

cress4mo9.jpg

cress1dh0.jpg

img4710ep1.jpg

img4716ib6.jpg

-Matt-Panic!

I Really Like!!!

so that is just a markII hardtop bumper? looks good!

A HUGE THANKS to my brother aphxero for the JZX81 bumper with R32 lip!!!!! .... I know the car isn't perfect but it's getting there, thoughts?

sure...

1) kick mark in the junk for me

2) make a mold of the jzx81 bumper w/lip attached

3) pull some FRP coppies

4) sell one to me

looks AWESOME.

A HUGE THANKS to my brother aphxero for the JZX81 bumper withh R32 lip!!!!! .... I know the car isn't perfect but it's getting there, thoughts?

sure...

1) kick mark in the junk for me

2) make a mold of the jzx81 bumper w/lip attached

3) pull some FRP coppies

4) sell one to me

looks AWESOME.

Yes, everything Jason just said.

Fuck i wish i had a brother who can get me jzx81 bumpers or anyparts for my cressida

Yeah and for free at that. Hmmm free labor forever, free tech support, free wheels and tires, free markII bumper, Yeah I'm a good brother haha.

Lookin good matty.

Now I wanna do an is300 swap in it.

IS300 motor...only if it has ITB's :D

My friend from Parts & Labor took some more pics:

l_2ddede3b245d641158c7a941893d84df.jpg

l_4783413e58b29e474a524532afc6a3a5.jpg

l_7c8c66b4edf055c5914bdbf49b0d1681.jpg

l_381dca1f6cc673b98708dbdceb662130.jpg

l_349228b4550a06d1c053408b34aa6f23.jpg

and my favorite

l_a28886282a8e2d8c8744a8fca74077b2.jpg

I took out the curtains yesterday, I just didn't really like them and I never used them anyway.

-Matt-Panic!

I took out the curtains yesterday, I just didn't really like them and I never used them anyway.

-Matt-Panic!

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!

curtains are NOT for you anyway! its for the whores that youve got getting nekkit in the back seat!

how much you want for em? :D

Damn it Matt, Smack Mark, I want my head light, corner light, Drift Office stickers and FREE JZX81 front and rear bumpers.... I NEED THEM!

I hate the way the X81 bumpers and the bottom of the corner lights don't match up. Especially my car cuz its primered it stands out. I'll fill mine in and take pix.

Last pic is my favorite, just a tad bit more light would've helped. So, how much u think you give me them curtains for ;)

The gap below the lights is there withh the MarkII lights as well. There is a trim piece that bolts in there but I don't have it and even if I did I don't think that it would line up. I dunno, the gap doesn't really bother me.

-Matt-Panic!

the small gap is supposed to be there. look at any stock JZX81 front end. i think it's to help draw air in... since there's an intake snorkel right behind the gap on the rad support. that's my guess. it doesn't bother me a bit either. it's like that on the MX83 as well.

cars looking like a great cruiser matt. any idea what your next step is?

Yeah, I was suprised that the paint matched up so well Matt, after we sprayed it and cleared it, looks fucking mint.

Now you just need the 2J :roll:

I bought the curtains on ebay. They are made to fit the LS400 but they fit the Cressida almost perfectly. The tracks for the curtains are mounted withh double sided tape and I had to heat them up and bend them a little for a good fit. The curtains are gone now though. They were cool but they got really annoying.

-Matt-Panic!

Yo i went To tiger On thursday ohhman theseguys are clowns. well they had 1jz from a jzx90 just the motor... but look clean but i couldnt do a compresion test on it, since my boydidnt show up. But they said they want 1000 plus tax just the motor ecu and wiring. I lost ur number soo i wasnt able to call u.Im goin back their tuesday soo my boy can do a compression test on it.

I just bought a motor from them. I got a chaser 1jz, ecu, harness, and mounts for ($950) $1140 shipped. It's probably the motor you looked at. I guess we'll find out how good it is when it gets here :wink:

-Matt-Panic!

Uh oh, is this the infamous VVTI Single Turbo 1JZ? 1J folk say that you can't make any power on them unless you swap the VVT head for a non-VVT head since the exhaust manifolds are (reportedly) different and stock turbo is good for nothing.