ryojikaji

Too young to fall in love, end of an era 01/20/07-10/07/11

Yeah I'm sure he is. Before he was ever into Cressida's, he drove single cam S13's and Corolla's, and he drove the fucking shit out of them too. It's more of a challenge in an underpowered car which makes it alot funner.

I drove my car and then the turbo died.. then the fuel pump... and oh shit I'm in debt up to my eyeballs. And oh wait I'm back in a X... and going JZ in a few weeks. His car runs and drives and he's not even selling it cuz it's either that or lentil-sock soup for a year... he's just not into it.

yeah and if he isn't into the car anymore, it's his decision to sell it and not hear comments like yours about it either.

I don't like drifting my Cressida. I very much prefer a small, low power car and I have one of those which I drift regularly. Do what you want with yours and I'll do the same with mine. If no one wants to buy it then cool, I'll keep it and enjoy it. YOU could buy it and then you would actually have a JZX :)

She's mine now.

I have some BIG plans for this beauty.

Well she has been through a lot over the years.

Daily for ryo and back up to the back up slider for him.

She was a Learning platform and daily for zoku, and now a hanger queen and test bed for parts for the boys in P town and weekend slider for me.

Old silver lives on because of the genius builder of ax and the other custodians and care takers in possession of her. She will be around for years to come and continue to be a test bed for our love of these cars.

Currently she has new shoes, new clothes, and still the same heart under the hood. The goal is to find out how long these twins will continue to breath with a strong back up plan when they do.

Thanks to the panic brothers that made this epic car.

Faggot

Car rules. And those twins are fucking maniac turbo's.

Longest running twins is around here we have seen. They haven't had an easy life either.

I can attest to that. I know everything that engines been through and it's a lot!