kaifiji

FEAL Coilovers

Ho Lee Fuc!
Went through and clicked on a bunch of options, price went to $6300 😲

Crap, buy some used TEINs, send them to TEIN USA, and have them rebuilt to your needs.

Had seen a set on YJ the day I posted for $1500, and if TEIN rebuilds them, they are new....

Gordo, this is a lost cause.. this cheap fuck will cry about it twice as long as it takes just to buy them so his car can just sit around not running "lowered"

I've got used teins in need of a rebuild. I bought fortunes instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm an idiot tho. 

On 4/11/2022 at 9:09 AM, Demesio said:

Gordo, this is a lost cause.. this cheap fuck will cry about it twice as long as it takes just to buy them so his car can just sit around not running "lowered"

That is about what mine is doing....😒

Accident in 2020 ruptured a disk in my lower back, last year suffered a collapsed vertebrae at work, no longer working now.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:09 AM, Demesio said:

Look bitch...suck a dick!

but you’re probably right. 

Jason,how you like them Fortunes? My brother has them on his MK4 and they feel as shitty as my Megan’s. Maybe he went retarded and ordered wrong spring rates or something 

Didn't know you could order shrimp from Fortune.
Fresh, frozen, or dried?

anim_rofl2.gif

I figured, but I'm not one to pass up a chance to troll.

I haven’t put them on yet. though fortune is USA local and east coast local so i can do what I gotta do to get them done differently as needed. 

It’s been in the shop for things I don’t have the space (mental or physical) for. Soon she’ll be back… i fkn hope. 

FEAL seems to be a similar deal as Fortune Auto, parts made in Taiwan but assembled stateside to your liking, with a bunch of marketing and hype thrown up on a website.  They're US companies though so that's a plus for local customer support.  From what I can find, there aren't many different sources for coilover manufacturers anymore outside Taiwan and China.  Megan, BC, Silvers, FEAL, Fortune, all Taiwan parts.  Stance I believe is Korean.  Hell, even the entry level Teins are made in China now