Nigel_Vertigo

WTB JZX100 JZ engine mount brackets

Do you have the part number(s) ?

How about a complete chassis code?

Egg Mall has them (never even heard of it until now) but I need a SE asian phone number to make an account. jp-carparts has such an old interface I never bothered inquiring; I just use the site to look up part numbers. Guess I'll try them.

JP-carparts is great for looking up part numbers via their diagrams, but that's about it. 

I've contacted them a few times about buying parts, but they have a hard time keeping accurate listings of things that are still available. 

Every time I've asked for a part that's listed as still available, they get back to me to inform me that it's NLA.

Best bet in my opinion is to get on bidjdm and find a set that way. They'll probably be used, but...

19 hours ago, Nigel_Vertigo said:

Egg Mall has them (never even heard of it until now) but I need a SE asian phone number to make an account.

Do you have a forwarding agent that you use?
Have them contact Egg Mall.

Never used a forwarding agent before. Can you recommend anyone or any websites? Also, jp-carparts responded and they're not in stock, of course. If I have to, I'll just message some Russian junkyards and have them send me a set. I see videos of them parting X100s all the time.

... Or I could just spend $0-500 more at the auctions and get a Avante 2.5 with an NA 1J and save myself endless hassle but that's no fun. I want the shittiest base model.

I bid on a Tourer S and an Avante 2.5 and got outbid. Chasers are stupid. Same condition cars can go for between $800-$3000. Tourer S's go for way more than they're worth considering the only mechanical benefits are the 8" diff/axles and a hand ebrake. Crestas and Mark IIs go for $1500 tops. Bidding on a GX now that's in good shape and was owned by an elderly person lol (no doilies though, sadly). Hope I get it cheap.

toepher - vvti NA 1Js are good motors other than pistons/rods, so I dunno if I would have the heart to rip it out. I like the idea of getting a shitty GX and putting my NA 2J in (if it isn't seized by this point lol).

Sorry I haven't been on here...

I used RHD Japan's forwarding agent system when I brought in my HPI trans.
But there are many others.

On 11/16/2021 at 3:16 AM, Nigel_Vertigo said:

Won the shitty GX100. Cressida partout incoming!

HYFRD

Hope You Fucking Rip Dicks

Have You Forgotten Ray Dalio

HYmen FoRD

No idea.

Partout coming eventually. I'm gonna get my 2J put together and running in it first before ripping it out. Let me know if you want anything, though. Grey leather interior, kouki dash, grey/white exterior, kouki Mark II tails modded to fit, semi-fucked mx83 kouki tails, Z32 26mm brakes, etc.

I think it means Hell Yeah Fucking Right Dude. 

Gratz on the car. Hopefully you don't part out the Cressida just to build the Chaser and realize the Cressida is better