BoristheCat

1989 cress full partout

I'm done. After four years I fucking quit.

I can't deal with it anymore. After punching too many holes through the drywall inside my house out of rage, I've finally accepted the fact that cars are unhealthy for me. 

I have few friends that are into cars, and none of them have helped me in the slightest when it comes to building this thing. I have been wandering blind and alone throughout this whole journey. I'm too retarded to fully comprehend how to build this car properly, the way I want it. 

I used to play a bunch of first person shooters as a kid. I finally realized after breaking three controllers and throwing two through 800 dollar TV's, I needed to cut gaming out of my life like a cancer. 

I'm much happier today because of it. 

This car hobby is no different. I haven't enjoyed the journey. The entire build has been fucking miserable. It has become toxic in my life. Everyone I know says I look stressed, angry and unhappy these days. 90 percent of it is due to this hobby. 

Everything, and I mean everything is for sale that's in my build thread. Look through it, and whatever you see will likely be for sale. 

I beat every body panel to death with a metal bat out of rage. So unless anybody feels like extensively pulling four inch dents out with a stud puller, no bodywork/glass is for sale. 

I will ship reasonably sized parts anywhere in the lower 48. To any canadians, I guess I can ship parts to you guys, but I'm sure shipping will be expensive and slow. 

I wish I could say I've enjoyed the ride with you guys, but I haven't. 

Noooooo!

Fuck dude, are you serious?

Did you destroy the Chaser bumper too? I'd buy that from you if it's not horrifically mangled.

Did you ever consider professional help, or doing a little less drugs ?

you could go the other way and just let the shit youve collected loom over you for years while you slowly collapse under the weight of your unrealized goals.

i feel you, get your head straight or that type of thing will eventually infect any hobby you take up my dude. dont let people put you in a box and define what your mental health should look like. no shame in looking for help.

you know i need red interior, if that clamshell is good i will probably hermetically seal it and put it on display in a museum.

How about the shifter surround and cup holder? How's the HVAC blower motor? Do you still have the stock fan shroud? What do you need for the IS300 fan shroud kit?

Lets talk about the XM rear arms and Stance coils.

Any other cool bits and bobs I need to get?

On 10/19/2016 at 12:50 PM, ChriSOL said:

i prob hit thise dude up for interior at some point? if not, i should.

f'real. Chris been waiting on this partout for half a decade