kaifiji

Help me not sell this POS,suspension help needed

So I’m on the fence about selling my Cressida...only coz it handles like shit. What I currently have is Largus front and back, Megans, BeechPerformance arms with shot heims,front 3 point strut brace. 245/40/18 fronts,295/35/18 rears.I think my shot heims are part of the problem, but I can’t get replacement ones since it’s Wes left the scene a decade or so ago, they are definitely bigger then XM ones. I need to make it handle like a stock BMW M3(E46) or C32/55 AMG(W203) at the very least. I’m doing HPDE with mine’s and wanna keep up with the rest,I have the power,just need the handles

If I can’t achive that,shit’s getting sold and I’m jumping ships to E46 scene

You can always measure you heims and find/order them online.  I replaced the heims in my font XM arms with much beefier/higher quality ones.

Well I was able to get a hold of Wes, he runs a diesel shop now,has a few MK3 pieces that he still sells,ordered replacement ends,let’s see how if there’s improvement. Have a track day that I just registered for at Thunderhill for June 7th,hopefully it’s in before that,installed and aligned.

https://punchoutperformance.com/product/34-poly-rod-end/

Well apart from that, what else can I do to make a 4 door gokart?

Get rid of the junk 3rd world coil-overs.

Take the largus rear bar for something a little smaller, or go larger on the front.

Learn to tune spring rates, as you probably have drift springs on it.

Aero, Aero, Aero....

Find the 'how to tune your suspension' thing I posted up here, and........

For god's sake, buy better tires.

Ha, Wes is doing my Cressida oil pan mod  :-)
Or he is have that idiot at Beach Performance doing them, which means he does not have the most important trap door 😞

Those wings hold aprox. 1 qt. each, and come from Speedway Motors, about $20 each.

I already have good tires,fuck aero...maybe I’ll take ur advice on suspension. Still waiting on Wes to send in the bushings so I can see if it makes any difference. I have Largus front and rear