DApexWorks

Fiberglass parts D_ApexWorks mx83/jzx81

while the outside looks like crap, i have noticed he uses wood on the inside to brace it and i have to say that is great from a shipping prospective.

well "your kit is stuck at customs and we gotta send you a new kit" is my update....

11 hours ago, Gibbs said:

well "your kit is stuck at customs and we gotta send you a new kit" is my update....

Bull Shit, or yeti shit, but not the truth.

how does paypal not give your money back for goods not delivered, and yet ppl can say they never got their packages and get their money back all the time? didnt Gordo have this issues when he sold some stuff online?

have you blasted him on his IG page to get a call out? works decent for most things online when every post has a where the fuck are my parts?! its been x months?!?! would get old fast and i would imagine they would call back finally.

Some countries are very difficult to recoup funds from, not to mention parts that they don't like.
One of the reasons I stopped selling on that fucked up site.
Also the reason I no longer sold to countries like russia, france, anywhere is central, or south America after about 2004.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:54 PM, Gordo said:

Suggestion:

Put all the facts down into one document, and contact the nearest Russian embassy.
Do the same with the FBI, and get a case number.

Post what you have done on all the social media site, and forums this ass hole has been posting on, even if it means joining a lot of other forums.
Ask if anyone else has been screwed, and to do the same.
When they contact the FBI, have them reference your case number.

The FBI will only get involved if the total dollar figure reaches $10k, but that is easily reached.
I had to do this years ago when I put up about $3k for a sniper rifle that a big shot vendor on AR15.com was offering.
It turned out that he was nailing a lot of people, and had a history of screwing people on other forums, not only just firearms.
Once the FBI seen there was a history of his bull shit, they had a little talk with him, and I got my money back, as did several of the other victims.

But I had to do a lot of research on my own, by tracing down his various e-mail addresses, aliases, addresses, etc..

Time to do some homework, unless $1100 is chump change to you.

Gather facts, all your contacts with him, copy of paypal payments, other posts by people getting screwed, both here, and other forums, and put it into one folder, then call some people, file complaints.

Call the nearest Russian embassy, Interpol, FBI, local police, etc.
Get case numbers, time dates people you have talked to.

Even Kyle now realizes this guy is a con-artist.

Most likely a lot of his pictures are of products he bought in Japan, with big plans to copy, then found out it was too much work. 

Only the resident auzy here thinks I was too rough on the poor little ruskie, that was only trying to help our community...

His parts were at least real at one point.  Vampire beats posted an album to the parts he received, as you can tell it was pretty trash.  Him and a few others actually received shit but like he said took >6 months and communication+products received were shit.  

Still feel terrible vouching to Boris before the parts were actually received.  Because as everyone has mentioned he was very eager and responsive before payment but post payment = ghosting.

i got a new tracking  number for a new kit so lets see how this pans out

They are trying to market to the x7 guys now.
I said "F for anyone who purchases" because everyone was typing "F" for following
uhoh.jpg.49d99db20a46a4e5349e97b00b2464a9.jpg

my rear bumper arrived but of course im out of town to accept it hopefully my wife can go get it tomorrow

Still not a word for me.  I'm giving up on the X81 front end.  Just gonna go back to the USDM hood and fenders.

got my rear bumper finally side skirts should be here soon still hasnt shipped my front bumper

no idea im out of town working right now had to have to wife go pick it up for me

I ended up with my 2nd lot of items. 

but these items had been worse for wear, more postage damage than anything.