Sign in to follow this  
DApexWorks

Fiberglass parts D_ApexWorks mx83/jzx81

I don't know if you remember the JZXP tradition, but we don't hold hands, and don't give everyone a trophy just for posting.

If you have a problem with that, maybe you should report me, or move on.

^^ I know a few people who have successfully purchased through him.  lol most likely right on his reasoning 

On 8/13/2019 at 9:11 AM, Gordo said:

I don't know if you remember the JZXP tradition, but we don't hold hands, and don't give everyone a trophy just for posting.

If you have a problem with that, maybe you should report me, or move on.

It seems you have a problem with him not posting though, bit of a contradiction to your  comment of report or move on? 

No contradiction at all.

Guess he didn't want to be accountable, or couldn't take the JZXP heat.

Why would he waste time always checking in on a forum that has <10 active users? Looks like he has no problem slanging tons of products on FB and IG. 

I imagine it's undesirable to sell products to people who think they can make your product better than you?

On 8/16/2019 at 3:30 AM, WhoreMouth_Jr said:

Why would he waste time always checking in on a forum that has <10 active users? Looks like he has no problem slanging tons of products on FB and IG. 

I imagine it's undesirable to sell products to people who think they can make your product better than you?

SHHHH the old man still thinks this place is relevant. 

Yeah, I do, just like you think Australia is still relevant.

Oh well, probably best, since any future products from him are probably going to be radioactive anyway....