DApexWorks

Fiberglass parts D_ApexWorks mx83/jzx81

I don't know if you remember the JZXP tradition, but we don't hold hands, and don't give everyone a trophy just for posting.

If you have a problem with that, maybe you should report me, or move on.

^^ I know a few people who have successfully purchased through him.  lol most likely right on his reasoning 

On 8/13/2019 at 9:11 AM, Gordo said:

I don't know if you remember the JZXP tradition, but we don't hold hands, and don't give everyone a trophy just for posting.

If you have a problem with that, maybe you should report me, or move on.

It seems you have a problem with him not posting though, bit of a contradiction to your  comment of report or move on? 

No contradiction at all.

Guess he didn't want to be accountable, or couldn't take the JZXP heat.

Why would he waste time always checking in on a forum that has <10 active users? Looks like he has no problem slanging tons of products on FB and IG. 

I imagine it's undesirable to sell products to people who think they can make your product better than you?

On 8/16/2019 at 3:30 AM, WhoreMouth_Jr said:

Why would he waste time always checking in on a forum that has <10 active users? Looks like he has no problem slanging tons of products on FB and IG. 

I imagine it's undesirable to sell products to people who think they can make your product better than you?

SHHHH the old man still thinks this place is relevant. 

Yeah, I do, just like you think Australia is still relevant.

Oh well, probably best, since any future products from him are probably going to be radioactive anyway....

Somebody throw this guy in dead weight or ban his ass.

Paid 1100 for a hood and fenders. He said it would be done and shipped by November 28th.

I tried messaging him by email and via Instagram where he sells. No response over the last several weeks. 

Now I have to deal with the whole PayPal dispute process to get my money back. Yes, I'm pissed. 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, Gordo said:

Just super leery about another FRP jockey coming in from anywhere from other than Japan.
After all, we have been through how many of them ?

Not even a year....
Wish you the best of luck with PayPal.
Wonder how many other PayPal claims are pending against this guy ?

Maybe all the members here (past & present) who said this guy was OK
will chip in, and cover your loss if Paypal doesn't.

Yeah.  The guy asked me to send money to friends and family.  I thought nothing of it, I just figured I would help him dodge the PayPal fees.

In doing so, it turns out I sacrificed my ability to file a claim through PayPal.  I might ask my bank to dispute the transaction since my bank account is linked to my PayPal.

I was shipped a really shitty light for my SC400 through ebay, but that was a 100 dollar loss, not a $1050 loss.

Some things I can let go, but not this.  I'll keep fighting it, but who knows how well it will go.

I am generally not comfortable with asking for money from family or friends, let alone strangers, so although I appreciate it, I wouldn't accept it.

OK robaphent & whoremouth, seeing you were so positive on this guy,
why don't you go to all the 'relevant' social media sites this con-artist hangs on, and post this ass hole Russian's activity ?

Maybe people here should think twice about telling me to stop calling something is fishy with a new vender, and saying they smell like roses.
Just maybe I may recognize something after 20 years of buying/selling on the 'net, to the tune of $2 million (US, not Canadian, or Australian).

Brian, why don't you lock this shit down of every tom, dick, and harry using this place for free advertising ?

Suggestion:

Put all the facts down into one document, and contact the nearest Russian embassy.
Do the same with the FBI, and get a case number.

Post what you have done on all the social media site, and forums this ass hole has been posting on, even if it means joining a lot of other forums.
Ask if anyone else has been screwed, and to do the same.
When they contact the FBI, have them reference your case number.

The FBI will only get involved if the total dollar figure reaches $10k, but that is easily reached.
I had to do this years ago when I put up about $3k for a sniper rifle that a big shot vendor on AR15.com was offering.
It turned out that he was nailing a lot of people, and had a history of screwing people on other forums, not only just firearms.
Once the FBI seen there was a history of his bull shit, they had a little talk with him, and I got my money back, as did several of the other victims.

But I had to do a lot of research on my own, by tracing down his various e-mail addresses, aliases, addresses, etc..

Interesting. Looks like a lot of work, but that's super helpful info, thanks gordo.

I see myself being a skeptical grouchy old forum member in the future because of crap like this, can't say I blame gordo's pessimistic outlook... probably because he's been around the block with people like this.

This shit makes me hate my build that much more. It doesn't motivate me to continue on, that's for sure. 

I recant.  His prices where nice, but the parts themselves are not great.   The packaging is very poor.  The finish on the pieces really isn't nice.  Gel coat is trash.  A few of my friends ordered kits through him, same thing wants money within minutes, expects you to send friends and family and then just ghosts for long periods of time.  
My one buddy has huge chunks missing out of the Gel coat and several corners are straight up broken off.
I've been trying to get them to post their shit here so people know not to buy.

100% would not recommend.

Ya was josh and another dude in Hawaii.  Eventually they got there stuff, but kept getting excuses from the dude.

Has anyone been posting this shit on facebook ?
Like fucking daily ?

im being ghosted atm as well be nice to get my kit i ordered. kyle fucking swore by this dude and here i am empty handed

I wonder if it's possible to basically chip off all of his shit gelcoat and redo it somehow. I don't know jack shit about fiberglass, other than it's really messy, sticky and stinky. 

If I had a set of jzx81 mark ii fenders and a hood to work off of, I'd do it my own fucking self. 

But if I had said hood and fenders, I wouldn't be in this dumb non-OEM Russian fiberglass predicament now, would I?

I'm dreaming of a Christmas miracle where I go back to my house and there's a super high quality set of fenders and hood on my doorstep with no shipping damage. 

Pretty unlikely though

Sorry Gordo cant hear you over parts being supplied.... also have more items on the way and his been contacting me.

*should add the hippo sleek bar underneath is not his item.

78901384_10162865448915387_1059891430643728384_o.jpg

So, you condone fly by night suppliers, who scam some people out of their hard earned money.

Typical aussie, don't give a fuck about anyone else, as long as he get's his shit.

Wonder how much your scamming the local blokes for this Russian shit?

This is a damn shame.. The parts looked promising and I wanted to be optimistic when I first heard about them.. I'm glad I didn't order anything yet.

he showed me the shipping receipt he sent it out at the beginning of december but it still hasnt made it state side yet or to my house at least