Sign in to follow this  
DApexWorks

Fiberglass parts D_ApexWorks mx83/jzx81

Hi there! Some information about us: 
Our company was founded in 2010 in Russia. We are engaged in production and sale of fiberglass details, we also make projects of any complexity to order. The main part of our range is the parts for x81chassis. All our products are of very high quality💪 Worldwide delivery and all prices are inclusive of delivery. Payment is made by PayPal or western union transfer system. Our Instagram @d_apex_works, where you can find more information and reviews from our customers. We will be glad to cooperate🤝 Have a good day)

Our range for Toyota mx83/jzx81:
📌 Body kit Big Win for mx83/jzx81 (front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper). Copy of original body kit Big Win from Japan!!! 
Price 850 USD with delivery. ⬇

2.JPG.0cb80ed653c5742a5629c844d712fe45.JPG

📌 Front fenders +30mm for Cressida mx83
Price 500 USD with delivery ⬇ 

3.JPG.e5271ec2b8fd5bf525debfb7a7a04439.JPG

📌 Front fenders Big Win +25mm for Mark ll x81. Copy of original front fenders Big Win from Japan!!! 
Price 500 USD with delivery. ⬇

4.JPG.1a0c54cdf6ce02416142862fcb8e7c4d.JPG
📌 Hood D-max style for Mark ll x81 gen1. 
Price 750 USD with delivery  ⬇

452.JPG.2df53e77b5110139600db991723a3f7b.JPG
📌 Hood D-max style for Mark ll x81 gen2. 
Price 750 USD with delivery
📌 Rear fenders +30mm for Mark ll x81/Chaser x81
Price 550 USD with delivery ⬇ 

752.JPG.2374aaf72f927b32536318f8bec72927.JPG
📌 Rear quarter panel for Mark II x81
Price 900 USD with delivery ⬇

52782.JPG.ce875937721ac1deaea3fb1fc93abadc.JPG
📌 Set of doors for Mark II x81/Chaser x81
Price 1400 USD with delivery ⬇

527.JPG.eddb77e29ba74b5f8a96801b77f4c17d.JPG
📌 Trunk for Mark II x81
Price 600 USD with delivery ⬇

7578.JPG.3f2515337ee6d2fcdbdbf130ba5a6c73.JPG

📌 Wide fenders +70mm ABS plastic for Mark II x81/Chaser x81

Price 900 USD with delivery ⬇

852.JPG.0df3586f4ab8988d546f28a34077092b.JPG

📌 Grill Hippo Sleak for Mark II x81 gen 2
Price 250 USD with delivery ⬇

5745.JPG.2e45fb813b709ccf30dd5aeb5ada7afd.JPG

What the fuck Brian ?
Let every Chinese/Taiwan/Indonesian ricer vender free ad space here ?

I think this was a referral from Kyle, and these parts look pretty quality. 

I'm in for this. Looks good )))

FmS2ijR.png

This is cool pending quality. The whole rear clip is pretty neat and so are the doors.. If only they were for the US MX83 body.. I like having options for when I tear the rear half of this car off being stupid.

I mean isn't the only difference on the rears just the tail lights? Or is the trunk different too?

I thought the X81 doors/quarter panels are wider and have a body line right above the door handles that the US cars don't have.

I could even get down with changing the quarter panels, doors, and front fenders so they all match, but the doors in the pictures are for a hardtop (no window frames). That will definitely not work.

Yes, these parts are not suitable for Cressida. But we can produce rear doors, rear fenders and rear quarter panel to order!

5 hours ago, Lofty said:

I think this was a referral from Kyle

First,
Shouldn't this be in the intro section, with a little history, then his own store if everything is legit ?
Can anyone that we can trust vouch for the quality of these parts, how long has he been around, and how good is the packing ?
Does any one get a discount if they voted for Trump?

Besides, I don't see much that the US market can use, except for front fenders, and a hood, with the cheap, aftermarket vent molded in, that everyone has over here already.

It's good that your willing to make MX doors, if you can figure out the window frame thing, but I've seen problems in this area since the beginning of time with breakage, unless you roll the window down just to close the door.
(Hm, that may work)
Oh, and the tabs in the doors for the handles doesn't look like they will take much abuse, as the look identical to the ones on a steel door.

Just super leery about another FRP jockey coming in from anywhere from other than Japan.
After all, we have been through how many of them ?
There was Morton, who took money, then failed to delivery,
S9, who thinks he's gods gift to the tuner world, and too good to come here any longer,
the guy who made the rear quarters, with the ugly Oldsmobile shaped wheel wells, and failed to deliver to several people,
the guy who was working at XM (are they even still selling FRP?),
and let's not forget the south of the boarder shit.

At your prices, I would have saved a few hundred dollars if I had any idea these would have been coming available.

Are you molding in the loop for the hood latch ?

The KFD stuff is rough. You can tell just in pictures quality difference between them and this guy. 100% I fucked up because I “couldn’t” wait and was offered a savings to go the other route. Follow this guy on IG. There’s some people rocking his parts. He took the time to get it right it seems, the others seemed to just push a product out the door Xcessive-style

Looks promising. I may bite on a vented hood. I'm all for more companies producing x8 products.

Hopefully the gelcoat is superior to S9 stuff. 

We want to thank everyone who supports us and believes in us! Yes, the american market is a new place for us, but we are sure that we will take a worthy place in it! We are confident in the quality of our products and prove it not with words but with deeds! We will produce many novelties in 2019 and will continue to bring you great quality and price😉👍

And we want to tell everyone who writes nasty things about us: go to our Instagram profile, learn about us a little and order at least one of our products and only then you will be able to write about us something bad😈

Sorry, not into insta-brain farts, or FaceFuck.
If you research here a little more, you will realize we think lowly those type of 'social' gatherings.

You will also realize, no matter what forum, or social media site you are on, that you will get a lot of positive results, but very few sales.
Especially here on the 'Broke-Ass Cressida club'.
Most members bought their X-chassis because it was cheap.

With that said, how much for one of those drop-vent pieces that you show on the MX hood?
I would like one for my Datsun 620, when ever I get enough money to finish my other projects...
(Proud member of the 'broke-ass Cressida club)

If they still have a decent reputation this summer. I think I've just made my mind up..

All for Dapexworks item's

in fact, his probobly the only parts supplier out of Russia that i would be happy to stock his items in house so i did not have to manufacture them LOL