Sign in to follow this  
ROBAPHENT

Coming soon/New products

I don't think it's much a matter of ability, more so the hassle. I would want to show up 100% ready to rock personally.

Have any of you used different knuckles or on the ones you purchased and never tried anything else? 

Megan rear arms are now available, decent prices too:

megan mx83.JPG

So $400.

Seems a little late to the party, seeing I showed how to put a Koyo IS300 radiator into the X8 10 years ago.
They cost $260.
46mm doesn't seem all that large.
My custom Fluidyne for my X8 is 50mm, and the off the shelf nazkar Griffin for my Datsun has a 63mm core.

Koyo can eat a dick, im ten minutes away and they refuse to sell direct.

OPL radiator 120 bucks, direct fit... works great in socal traffic in 100 degree weather.

MMRAD-CRS-89 Mishimoto Radiator specs say 2.04"(52mm) core, $310 on Amazon. Koyo is selling for $290 on the bay currently

Koyo radiators have had X81 radiators on the shelf for like 10 years, for them to be developing a X83 one say's they have not researched there catalogue  

36mm thick core sounds nice compared to the 48mm thick JZX100 NFLO Koyorad I'm running, but the thing I like about the x100 radiator is, IS300 fans fit on it and the temp switch provision is sweet.

^^ You can add a temp switch provision to any radiator fairly easily though.

Most likely made a new mx83 radiator larger than the jzx81 radiator because everything is Bigger in America
*disclaimer haven't actually looked at specs of either*

Those t3 thing look incredibly weak and by changing modes you're only changing where it's going to shear. Typically not thought out product from t3 idiots. No r&d, just toss it to the market and make money lol. You don't want 0 Ackerman anyways...let anyone who would notice a difference at anything under pro levels... All this shit is a joke. 

The x8 OEM knuckles are pretty awesome I'm. I turn to lock and it just just a perfect circle super tight... Typical people who don't know why they should have certain parts, typical Sprint before crawling people.

But, but, T3 has 'bling' !
Bling is way more important than function, right ?
T3 could anodize scrap aluminum, and someone would buy, and bolt it onto their ride, without even knowing what it was for.
Oh wait, they already do.....

Speaking of T3 I remember one morning I saw them bashing another shop for "buying all the parts that that shop doesn't offer to copy" . Turns out the dude was just helping forward parts for a customer of his (was a cheaper shipping option.) 

nQGSWPD.png

1KBtFeJ.png

I love how x7 people love to recommend T3.  I had some "T3" coils and those where probably the worst riding garbage I've ever experienced (could have been my own fault too settings wise but I ain't ever going back)

The Datsun people love to suck T3 dick also.....

E7 people use to as well, but now they just hate on it all. 

some of there items are good, but 90% of there item's are copied from some other company and they add one item and call it there own