Sign in to follow this  
TheUncannyJ

NOOB MREL to standalone question

JZS161 into MX83 with Aem Infinity with patch harness. Found mx83 ecu pinout and wired BATT (full time 12v), IG SW (switched 12v), but my MREL and +B +B1 arent working correctly. MREL isnt getting power and the +B and +B1 are only getting 4v. I have power at the main relay in the engine bay and even tried swapping the AC relay in, and I also have power at the driver side kick panel at IGN. I see that most people tie together MREL and IG SW but on standard ECUs. What am I missing or would it not make a difference to wire these 2 on a stand alone?

Get the fuck out of here, you should not be using anything from the T5 other than the ignition switch and BATT, the ecu comes with a relay kit to have it's own MREL.

Don't be one of those retards who fucks it up and blames the AEM infinity for not knowing what you are doing. Call up Kaizen Motorsports and buy a new harness.

13 minutes ago, Demesio said:

Get the fuck out of here, you should not be using anything from the T5 other than the ignition switch and BATT, the ecu comes with a relay kit to have it's own MREL.

Don't be one of those retards who fucks it up and blames the AEM infinity for not knowing what you are doing. Call up Kaizen Motorsports and buy a new harness.

Perfect, thanks