Sign in to follow this  
tuner4life

7M to W58 Bellhousing

Selling a 7M to W58 Bellhousing from a MK3 Supra. I was cleaning up the shop and completely forgot that I had this. It came off the W58 that was used with my 1UZ so I removed the bellhousing and never used it. It's in good shape and comes with the fork (although there is a bit of play between fork and ball stud. Not sure if that's normal or not). 

Anyways.. $150 shipped to the lower 48 states. Located in Northern IN 46506 if someone wants to pick it up.

IMG_20181023_202321_zpssbkndqe1.jpg

IMG_20181023_202314_zpsdfmmhzbe.jpg

IMG_20181023_202305_zps8zs0n1hk.jpg

IMG_20181023_202301_zpsjljrg5sa.jpg

If it doesn't sell in the next few weeks it's going in the trash along with a few other items. I've finally come to grips with the fact that I'll never again own a Cressida with a 7M, or an interior. So gotta free up the space and quit hoarding.

Im picking up another one tomorrow morning 😔

I need to get rid of all my shit all together

whoa are these worth that much? lmao i have like all the 7m w58 parts including a broken trans. 

I spent about 5 minutes looking around online and it seems that they are listed anywhere from $150-$250 without the fork.. Who knows if they are actually selling for that much or not.. 

That being said.. Offers welcome.

I did sell a 2jz w58 bellhousing for like 280$ a month ago so maybe? lol 

You could take this, cut the 7M flange off, weld about any other flange on, and use it on something like a 2TG, maybe even a BEAMs, without the trans shitting it's self.

Hm, maybe I should do that to the fresh W58 I have, and put it in my Datsun.....

Yea, last one of these I had I just gave away to a friend...never even crossed my mind that it would be worth any coin.