timtiminy

mx83 2jz swap wiring

Can you not put the ecu up above the bar above the glove box where the 7m one was kept? I just helped Vampirebeats wire his car, and we extended the harness and was able to put it in the factory location while maintaining the glove box. Although his is just a blitz vtti1j ecu, *I think* the 2j ones are fatter right?

Anyways how many pins do you need if it's just a few like 10 or so I can probably drop some in an envelope your way unless they aren't the same as the normal 1uz pins which is highly probable.

Yeah that's where I want to mount the ecu, thinking the bulk of the wire harness might be the issue especially if I keep the IK1 and IK2 plugs (LHD gs300 harness). I was asking about the pins to try to minimize splicing and soldering so I can just crimp the pin terminals and be done with it. I'll probably just order 50 or so of them since they're pretty cheap.

Ugh... all this is covered in my thread. Check my thread in the tech section as well. Now I'm understanding why all the OG's get cranky about new posters.

I've been reading your thread Boris, saw you re-did your harness but didn't see anywhere you mentioned what pin terminals you used. The build is looking awesome though, don't get too distracted by the rolla, I wanna see the cress finished

They all wire into the car the same, faggot.

Kyle, you're the recovering meth head auntie I never had. Thanks for always being there for me.

Fucking weirdo

yeah panic is to popular for his own damn good.  so the next best thing is to yell at your engine for 25 minutes until it realizes what car its in and runs like it should. 

🚬