ROBAPHENT

[HIZOKU] PIG EYE Streeter

My Coil overs are almost complete, ended up going a bit heavier on the valving and a bit softer on the spring (6kg) with a 430mm length. so this leaves me with a list of upgrade to LSD, new bushes and disc's and the rear end should be complete. feels good having a bit of progress on a build considering how long i put everything off to setup a company and get into a house, hopefully progress keeps happening.

Wr7pejg.jpg

Small update, Nothing major has happened still awaiting for my coilovers. been a bit of a fuck around between supreme motorsport, hypertune and WTAC builds and shit and now the backlog of work. a bit pissed off about it all as i was told i would have them no later in 8 week's. its been 6 months 

Have purchased all the rear subframe bushes and i ended up getting my hands on the camber mod kit 

WTvifBO.jpg

Y4sIV99.jpg

Over the weekend i ended up putting in the follow, 

Heat shield gasket
ITB
Fuel rail
injectors
filters
Cam gear
VVTI solenoid

Got to buy a pulley/gear remover to do the front oil seal and car is booked in for 10th of January to get camshafts done. (i dont trust myself)  

659NMRf.jpg

That really is the coolest 2JZ spark plug cover. Also, GTE valve covers on N/A ITB setup is the business. 

I dislike the depression in the GE valve covers to compensate for the intake manifold crossover.

To be honest, the GTE covers of a VVTI dont  fit on the non VVTI side, i had to modify the mounting holes to do so. it was not to bad only about a inch out on some hole's but this is probobly something no one will tell you and i have read it before people saying they are a direct swap. 

Getting the pulley kit this Friday, so hopefully by Saturday i will have all the front covers on and ATI balancer/Greddy pulley's 

Thats because most those guys talk out they ass and don't finish their builds or had someone else do the work

Sorry for the instergram filter's, forgot to upload these to imgur before making them fancy, so had to download them off that to then re upload. 

xUIE2PI.jpg

Sheeting shaft done, need to buy tie rod's and rack end's to complete but still on fence if i will run stock X3 arm's or go a tad longer with X62. 

In regards to the rear subframe and diff mount' they are complete, removed bushes put in the new super pro one's, added the camber mod plate's, got to clean it all up a bit but rear end is in for now, have to set it up as best i can, need to order some desk's and so on. but esentially the "custom" side of the fabrication work is done and it is now just neating item's up and painting them a pretty black. 

dqI4xtd.jpgePNCWNV.jpg

Ended up taking the water pump off the engine to replace it and it turns out there was a bit of gunk in there, so going ahead and replacing the whole rear housing and flushed the engine out to get what i could out, how ever i now have to wait for the rear housing to arrive so engine is disassembled again and i will most lickly have to run some radiator flush product when i get engine running and hope for the best. 

but pretty happy with the progress.