JZXProject
JimmyHoffa

WTB: X7 sedan side molding

I know this is a fuckin' long-shot, but if I'm going to find it, it'll probably be through one of the guys on here...

I got a bunch of replacement side molding pieces because a few of mine were bubbling. I took off one more piece than I had replacements for and now my car looks janky. I need the driver's side rear molding, and am basically willing to buy a full set, or as many pieces of a full set as someone has if they're in really good shape.

Let me know what you've got.

PM Rue, he has scrapped out a few X7s, but doesn't much give a fuck about this place any more.

I didn't think you still had a car

I didn't think you still had a car

I still have the same X7. Finally got it on a dyno and did a lapping day last summer. This year I have a second kid, but am planning on a few tweaks including 325mm brakes and Brembo calipers from a 2017 CTS, bigger master cylinder, some cosmetic touch-ups, and maybe if I can swing it, new wheels and tires.

Should probably plan on a new 3rd member first.

You should try and contact this guy who has this 1984 X7.He's parting out everything.Phone him and see if he would be willing to ship the side moldings to you.

If not I could drive down and pick them up maybe? Gas charge would be $50 clams https://bellingham.craigslist.org/pts/d/toyota-cressida/6539914845.html

Tel#(360) 305-5096