timtiminy

Russian fiberglass

I like little girls.

How many can you supply ?

On 12/28/2018 at 6:58 PM, ROBAPHENT said:

I dont know who told you this. 

BIGWIN Type 1 kit is original and made by BIGWIN before JZX100s even came around. (now discontinued but replica made by ciscokids)

Rob, you're going to tell me that BIGWIN made a kit that uses S2 JZX100 winkers before JZX100's were even produced? They just happened to know the exact fit of a JZX100 turn signal before the car existed? Also the BIGWIN kit uses a JZX100 chrome trim strip, was that also a coincidence? 

https://www.bn-sports.co.jp/product-page/bn-sports-100-mkii-type-3

^ someone copied someone because the BIGWIN front bumper looks suspiciously identical to this BN type 3. 

Just seeing what he's made of.....

Probably an Adidas track suit, cheap vodka, mayonnaise and the face of oppressive Eastern bloc communism.

Isn't vodka used to clean fiberglass resin off of tools ? Or is it used in Russian water/meth injection ?

big win makes big win kit. its an original design by them and was after jzx100. most kits of that era were 00-02 for styling.  they probably did the 81 and 100 kits at the same time, as the 100 is newer and sleeker 

That is the post showing KFD item's, it could not even support its own weight and as you can see, you can see through it. fitment was worse. 

in regards to before X100 came around i should have worded it better and had it as before BN 100 items came around and as for the serial nine type 2 kit, honestly the ugliest kit i have ever seen produced for a X8. 
X100 front lips fit X8 series 2 bar's pretty well so it would not be hard to cut and shut X100 items to X8