I really hate Toyota oem horns. I put extra horns and a bigger fuse on my X8. The T100 sounds like they borrowed a horn from an old tercel.

If no one knows of better horn, buicks came with a pretty good sounding one.

Bought a pair of Hellas, but not in yet.

I'll probably be disappointed....then go looking for a set from a Buick.

Which Buick ?

something at least 20' long with a landau roof option

Seriously? The horn is one of my favorite parts about the x7! It's quiet, quirky, and disappointing, just like the car and it's owner

^hahahahahahahahhahahaaha

My 98 Buick Park Ave has a good masculine honk. Just didn't know, if anyone is weird like me about horns. I wonder if there's a better horn off a dually or something.

Not even joking, I plug my battery in once a while just to give it a little toot toot in the garage to myself.

So far it's GM 2 note, Mercedes w126, and the "ultimate" GM/caddy 4 note. Didn't dig much further than this. Didn't seem much point unless you start getting into tone preference. I think any GM will do better that what Toyota put out.

Middle vid with the crv only honks at the end but worth checking out. The Mercedes horn is meh compared to the GM 4 note.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/silly-question-car-with-a-strong-loud-stock-horn/107649/page1/