Sign in to follow this  
shlammed

Cressida parts...

Slowly parting this thing out.

Will be rolling out pricing in the next week or so when I get time to dig into it.

email m.moore13@hotmail.com for details on specifics or for a shipping quote.

Located in Ontario Canada.

1JZR154 5-Speed from JZA70. With OEM refreshed shift bushings

Bully Stage 4 R154 clutch with OE flywheel and release bearing

$2000usd.

Driveshaft shop Steel R154-MX83 cressida 1 piece driveshaft

MX83 Cressida t1 Torsen with proper output flanges $350 plus ship. Will open pumpkin to confirm torsen and drain fluid prior to shipping.

MX83 OEM Clutch type differential

SerialNine SSD coilovers. 10k/8k rates

SerialNine Roll Center Adjusters

Excessive Engineering Knuckles (with ackerman)

1988 MX73 reman Steering rack with energy suspension bushings – quick ratio version

Z32 front brake kit for x8 Cressida - Racing Brake high carbon slotted rotors with hawk hps pads (only a few thousand light street km’s on them). Z32 brake adapters for mx83 and iron z32 calipers.

Z32/jzx100 rear brake kit for x8 cressida - AP Engineerng JZX100 slotted rotors, z32 alloy calipers, steel brake caliper adapters and Hawk HPS pads

Rear uprights. ARP extended studs, Brand new OEM Toyota parking brake assembly (pads, springs, hardware), new OEM toyota lower control arm bushings $275usd plus ship.

JZX81 Cresta front end converted for x8 cressida bolt on. OEM headlights and grille, Cressida Modified fenders and Cresta Hood with Monkey Magic Drop vent molded in. locking aerocatch hood pins. Will ship at the expense of the purchaser. $500usd plus ship.

JZX81 front bumper $350usd plus ship

JZX81 rear bumper $350usd plus ship

Greddy shift knob $90usd plus ship

SPA Design 9000rpm Tachometer $300usd plus ship

ARK Design MFD with oil press, oil temperature and boost sensor package $500usd plus ship

AEM wideband analog with sensor $150usd plus ship

Autometer digital readout programmable fuel level guage (calibrated for MX83 tank) $100usd plus ship

Buddy Club Bucket Seat. $250usd plus ship

AE86 leather steering wheel $180usd plus ship

Borg Warner EFR7163 vband inlet/outlet for EWG

TiAL MV-R. brand new in box with all springs and clamps $340usd plus ship

IGN1a coils (qty6)

MR2 brake booster with AN6 fitting welded on

Clutch pedal from X8 with master cylinder $175usd plus ship

Varrstoen 17x9 wheels. 17x9+30/+22 stagger with a pair of new Dunlop DZ102 in 255/40/17 and a pair of scrap RE760 in 245/40/17.

Wilwood proportioning valve $25usd if included with another purchase

O.G. Walboro 255 in tank pump $30usd plus ship

HKS EVC4 boost controller $200usd plus ship

clutch fan for 1jz vvti $30usd plus ship

50mm bolt on wheel spacers with 60.1 hub bore $80usd plus ship (qty4)

PLUS i have a nearly complete interior, and the car is rust free if you need something like a front subframe, oem control arms, etc.

I have found a freight company for canadian shipments of the larger body parts. If there is an interested party i can do international shipment of body parts too but its expensive.

Matt

Hey Mutt, have you paid Bill yet for the wheels ?

A buddy of mine might be interested in the buddy club seat. I messaged him to see

hey gordo, yes.

battleaxe, the buddy club is in good shape, just some scratches in the paint from sitting around outside the car. shitty china foam was replaced with foam at an upholstery shop, supportive and comfy now.

I think I'll wait to hear it from Bill.........

Bill and I had an agreement when I picked up the car and I fulfilled it in advance of the deadline. Don't you worry about me.

Don't you worry about me.

Sounds just like:

"The check is in the mail" and "I won't cum in your mouth"

baby, i WILL cum in your mouth.

schlammie, you have a deficit of rep to make up for unless youre talking to bill. youre reaching by fucking over jzxp members, especially the privileged few who can claim longtime membership. im not the type of person to tell you how to live your life but you have to sweeten the deal if you want to sell shit here.

fwiw, i love bill and i was looking for shit id potentially add to my car just because i want it to incorporate stuff from other members' builds but i havent seen anything id make an offer on.

hey you still parting this thing out i need a passenger side rack bracket that holds the rack down on the bushing

its all the way.

basically all I have left is jzx bumpers, cresta front conversion, electronics like boost controller and the gauges as well as the jdm ae86 steering wheel.

the shell with interior bits is gone now, dude grabbed it and might use it, so I am rid of it.

corner lights are in a box already. they are in good shape though, not cracked or dirty. i can open the box if you really need a photo of them.... they are included though.

i have posted it above for $500usd plus ship but lets say $300 plus ship now. my space is valuable and it takes a lot of it. shipping probably wont be cheap though... the hood is big and heavy (steel). probably two packages.

I wanted that bumper and you never game me a shipping quote... been waiting for you to get back to me.. check your outbox from fucking november...

I think the car is DOA........

He too busy trash talk other's cars that actually run

I heard he bought another perfectly running car to part out after doodling dicks on AutoCAD

lmao, fuckin shame bill's car ended up like this.

Could have called it from the beginning.

I would have loved to buy this car.