brian

Too lazy to find the few build threads already for this car

^ thats just a product of the shitty free software on my work computer. i haven't had a working home computer in years, ha.

i'd post pics of rue's and kyle's dicks next to gordo's diseased member cache in your build thread if you weren't right.

Alright, I'm going out to get drunk tonight to forget all the money taxes is taking from my overtime.

Saturday i'll have time to rework this deal... the changes i'm making are with feasibility in mind, you guys know dick about manufacturing.

and im not adding "the" to the anniversary, that just sounds stupid as fuck

AND idk if we should put the est. 2003, I cant put respect your elders and 2003 on the same badge. Sorry Mo.

...... gordo's diseased member cache.......

I didn't start that.......

Jacob got it going.

And if you put dicks on that badge, does that mean I can start putting them in posts again ?

39879857202_a603dd2a68.jpg

I have a piss poor contribution that I spent way more time on than I'm comfortable admitting. Obviously this is more intricate than it needs to be.

Chris, don't sue me for copyright infringement.

I'm for est/since over 15th ani if one was to be added although Chris's piece could be a 1 off for Rue

Alright, I'm going out to get drunk tonight to forget all the money taxes is taking from my overtime.

Saturday i'll have time to rework this deal... the changes i'm making are with feasibility in mind, you guys know dick about manufacturing.

and im not adding "the" to the anniversary, that just sounds stupid as fuck

AND idk if we should put the est. 2003, I cant put respect your elders and 2003 on the same badge. Sorry Mo.

Maaan, no an option to take ot in time off or something so you don't get raped on taxes/higher tax bracket etc?

All i can do is contribute to 401k, i'm smack dab in the middle of the 25% so i'm always getting ass blasted..

n1sEAO1.gif

invest in ammo. only thing that will retain its value when order breaks down.

Overtime, the unfair exchange for everything you love. Yourself, your children, your friendships, your health, your youth, your growth potential, your libido, etc.

If you've got a good job with adequate income, it's a good stepping stone to something even better. Don't think that you've arrived. Don't get stuck as a shiny cog cuz your still just a cog.

------------------------

I am down for this. I want 2.

invest in ammo. only thing that will retain its value when order breaks down.

Can't buy food, or fuel with ammo without running the risk of it being used against you.

Only value is to keep your ass alive in a fire fight, maybe....

ah but if you have food, fuel, etc... but no ammo, how are you going to secure your inventory?

Exactly.

Guns, ammo, old age, and treachery....

Or as the Bexar County Sheriff deputies do, shoot all, and let god sort them out.

the dude who last had that car still posts it on his IG, carltheplug or something like that. he has primer to paint pics and this super street shoot still currently on his IG... also, all pics are stationary and or with weed or beer. not even a burn out pic.

i dont get why people "build" a car then do nothing with it then sell it..usually at a loss, instead of driving the pants off it and dangle the willy out. i just dont even even square

+1 for driving the pants off them.

when he had it, there was a lot of in-car with him sliding it around on the street, for what its worth.

For what it's worth scammie you're a complete faggot for not even replying to my pm about your x81 front bumper and rca's

For what it's worth scammie you're a complete faggot for many reasons.

There, fixed......

had to go back in time to see what you were talking about.

I either read the pm with intentions to reply or that was the week i had a change of heart and wanted to try holding onto the car only to carry on parting it out.

i have replied now.

yeah i also want to know. last two days have been just more parked shots.