brian

Too lazy to find the few build threads already for this car

what happened to curly again? guy behind those words comes off as a tool but it is super street.

anyone want to cut "respect your elders"/jzxp vinyl?

I'm sure we will find out.

Some newb will pop up, and start asking retarded questions about it.

that car is done... it's just going to get passed around every time the new owner realizes that it's just a cressida at the end of the day..

Those front fenders are horrible.Hard to believe those are S9 fenders that curly botched the fuck out of.

Rears are pretty gross.The lines cut in the rear doors will always remind me of a child drawing a bird

Paint quality is nice though.

Love it Chris.
I asked Curly, he said some dude in Ohio and he has no idea who, aka no IG or anything to lerk on

I wonder what how much he sold it for?

This car has a habit of falling off the face of the earth. When I sold it in 2006 it disappeared until 2012 and then went through three owners to wind up as you see above. Im sure well see this thing again in few years in one form or another.

14k wow :o

All that body work and he left the fucking holes for the side mouldings??? Thats fucking garbage.Pick up a welder and a can of elbow grease ffs.

Not sure if such a thing could be made on JZXP budget...?

Metal grill badge would be sick as fuck!!!!! :thumbsup:

$14k? some dude from ohio that doesn't use social media? probably a dealer who shipped it out of the country.

those badges would be like $30 each.

I'm currently doing 60 hours a week sitting in front of a computer using solidworks, I'll see what i can do with it. Worst case you guys can get a model to have a machine shop do it... so there would go the design/engineering fee... still would cost to program and machine time to manufacture... I'd be looking at 70 bucks machined out of aluminum, raw, minus sanding and polishing

I think these are normally just stamped metal not machined? Thus the cost could get down to the ~$30?

my wife works at a engineering company that has hundreds of cnc machines. i can probably get a prototype made.

i know a guy that could do it, not sure whether he would though. can we fuck w the font NAC? thats a combination of two script styles i already had and the serifs are wrong.

also cnc could cut the die for a press to stamp them if you wanted to go that route. something this low volume i dunno which would be easier/better.