Sign in to follow this  
Macintosh Classic

Wanted: ecu connectors with pigtails

Need this to convert my T100 to a manual/obd1-ecu. If you have them handy for cost of shipping or know which chassis that I can go pillage for myself, let me know. I have 1-2 of the connectors already. The small ones are kind of harder for me to find.

20160429_155240.jpg
Regards

I'll dig through my box of old HKS harness plugs, and let you know.

i might have some as well. i'll let you know when i get back home. certain acuras had those plugs. i think it was the legends and or vigors.

Cool. Thanks thus far. It's not that I've jumped the gun, but my shit is in a couple of locations. Thought I had it sitting in the truck or at my location, but I want to have my hands on it. I lost track of it mentally so it's lost until found. Driving me nuts. Doubting myself, wondering if it went out with the load of scrap somehow.

Fuckery.

I'm there, am doing that, and have the Tee shirt.......

Just can't find the fucking thing.

When looking for something, do you find things you forgot you had ?

Maybe ones that you already bought replacements for ?

And things you have no idea what they are ?

That's cool man. I appreciate it. But I can't find the ecu. I checked the shed at the not-wife's place. Not there. It's not at my temporary place.

I'm missing it along with the box of wiring shit that I swear it was in. I either bumblefucked and threw it out with a load of scrap or it got stolen somehow. I'm actually hoping that it got stolen. I'd hate myself, if I just plain dumbfuckery dumped it all because I couldn't use my eyeballs and brain properly.

Fucking irritated as fuck over it. I got it for free and I can't justify getting a new one. Not worth the coin.

Found my ecu under something. Gordon sent me an old jumper harness that i can use (hearts). Hoping to pick up a 2nd vehicle here soon. Ill actually be able to work on it freely.

fn4tch.jpg

You probably already figured this out, but the terminals are the same. Just repin the connectors. Should take a half hour and leave you with a handful of auto wiring left behind. I like to clip, fold the tip over against itself, then slide heat shrink over to eliminate any possibilities of connecting the circuit to anything if I cant or wont properly prune the circuits from the harness.