brian

Bought a Mark II JZX81

i had the ecu masters... took my car to get tuned, while the tuner was setting up logs the injector driver tripped and filled my engine with fuel it was pissing out of vacuum ports.. the dealer said there was nothing wrong with the ecu... this has happen to multiple people with this ecu. personally yeah go aem or link

Haltech, but only because there support is awesome, 

i went Emtron KV8, but that is in the same class as M1 series and only a couple $100 more then the haltec's i was looking at.

Rue uses adaptronic, experienced their support and didn't have too many complaints other than finding someone who can tune it. He did though...

had his BEAMS corolla and his vvti 1j x7 running it. think his friend has an RB25 S14 using the one out of the corolla.

If I stop thinking about getting new wheels and get an ECU like I should, I'll be going infinity.

^^ Oh?? 

Make sure to hit up mark panic for that harness, although your e-cred might not be enough to be allowed in the harness queue.  I know mine wasn't =(

^^ I bet flying in Beau would be cheaper than most local tuners too 😎 (unless he raised his rate) I know it's true for the tuners in my area, especially if you split the travel expense with another person wink wink Brian haha

Is he any good though? He only worked at AEM for a long time, tuned almost all Papadakis' cars, and now tunes for Singer Porsche. ;)

$300 later.  these badges were not easy to find. 

IMG_2227.jpeg