Sign in to follow this  
shlammed

Exhaust Manifold flanges. 3/8" 304 Stainless

Been through a few different designs to get these dialed in and have ordered a small quantity of them.

The flanges are $100 plus shipping. email hellafabrication@gmail.com with your shipping address and i will get you a shipped estimate. The last few I have shipped were $20-30 in continental North America.

37124497120_5278545b41_c.jpg1j VVT by HellaFab Fabrication, on Flickr

Matt

Hey Shlimey, what the fuck ?

Did you think this place was named JZX-flea market?

You are nothing but a little gay wana-be.

I was importing parts before you were driving, and have turned tons of JDM parts.

And the few that are listed here are at a discount, to members in good standing.

(a class of which you are not)

So what is the 'bro deal' price to other members here?

Or do you want to hide that, so you can just milk the best price out of newbs via PMs?

you mad, but good for you. I hope you made it worthwhile importing and selling.... I know you mention over the last few years that if you do something you had better make it worthwhile. Im no different.

Price does vary, but because of shipping. Ever ship something internationally? I know you have. its suprising sometimes what the rates are - remember when you paid more than you thought shipping me something? That's why I don't post most prices... im not in the market to sell things, put in effort, stock them and then make $0 or less.

The flanges themselves are $100usd plus the shipping amount. You cant find them cheaper unless you cut up a used china manifold and then you still have a shitty china flange still and its probably an odd alloy that only china is able to fuck up that badly.

Yeah, I made $$ being an eBay whore.

Those days are gone though, mostly because of chinkland.

Not a bad price...

Stop being wishy-washy, put the damn price up.

People know shipping cost, especially from northern Wisconsin.

Yeah, I made $$ being an eBay whore.

Those days are gone though, mostly because of chinkland.

Not a bad price...

Stop being wishy-washy, put the damn price up.

Will modify original post.

China hurts but there will always be a market for people who want more than bare minimum. I never bother trying to market for that crowd and generally I don't want to deal with the people who build a car full of China. There are good guys that do it but it's mostly people who are difficult and want you to work for free.

Don't disgrace us.

We are going through hard times now.

Guess I should have said something more politically correct, like 'from the land of frozen nuts'.

Have 2jz GE and 1jz non-vvti flanges in stainless up now too... amongst other engines that you guys don't care about.

They are on eBay for those who want one.

Stop being wishy-washy, put the damn eBay links up.

here. had to use a different browser

https://www.ebay.com/sch/shlammeds13/m.html?item=122941469932&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I will start putting Cressida parts up as i take them off if they havent sold already. have a few drafts made up for some of the more valuable things like the AE86 steering wheel and the Greddy shift knob.

Wow, you want $100 direct, or $100 through eBay where they take 10% right off the top.

In other words, you are charging members here more than what you get for them on eBay.

Nice.

in the last post I suggested going through ebay.

you want them here, send me a message. i think i have sold 2 or 3 things on this site and i don't visit every day anymore so i can miss PM's (that's why i suggested going through ebay).

I would mark them higher on ebay to get the same profit, but the optics of having it $110 vs 99 will reduce the amount of sales im able to get. 10$ more profit wouldn't cover a loss of several sales.

So, what you are saying is that we lowly JZXP members should put more profit in your pockets, than people buying off eBay, just because we have to put up with your bull shit.

Don't give me any crap about you not hardly coming on here either.

I really do think it's Ban Hammer time.

Wow,I don't think you could have missed Gordon's point any more than you did.

Gordons point is that JZXP wouldn't want me to make a few bucks in profit vs buying elsewhere. The product is the same cost to you in the end, im not listing it at $125 here and $100 somewhere else.

I said to send me a message if you wanted one, im human, I know people want the best prices. On the inverse, I look for good prices too when im the purchaser.

That said, the fee paid to eBay is to get the traffic. no different than paid advertising.

If I have the same thing and offer it here, facebook, instagram, eBay, other forums, etc you get the most amount of eyes on it. Putting it on these sites is effort on my part which is time. If you added up the time I spend doing that, at $9 for a 6 cylinder flange, my time is the extra fee vs just loading it to ebay and waiting for their market to sell one or two of them for me.

Think the way you want though.

Yup, as I said, you are making more money on a sale on a forum you constantly come on, and want advice from members, and want to buy stuff from,

than you will by selling on eBay.

Guys, if you want one of his flanges, buy it on eBay, so he gets his smaller profit.

And if he wants anything from you, please mark up the same 10%, just because he's 'special'.

And if he asks a question, please tell him to send you $10 as a gift through Paypal, before you answer.

to anyone interested, I suggested ebay anyways. its a well oiled machine and works great.

not sure what gordos problem is besides not being able to hold a job. his attitude probably contributes.

buy that one then.

It claims stainless... you and I both know there are different grades that technically qualify.

China doesn't do the best stainless. Even the 304 stuff I have used isn't that great compared to the North American industry supply.

the 2jz GE flange was requested by me from another fabricator because his import flange didn't fit properly.

Do you provide documented proof that your stainless is actually a product of North America ?

LoL, I bet any slight misalignment can be cured with a die grinder in short order,

and they are selling for half of what it would cost to buy one from you,

and they aren't even a member here...........

You could have avoided all this badgering if you had just been fair to the members here who may have wanted one.

You really are a dumb ass.

By the way, the flange on eBay is thicker than yours......

There is the difference that he is the only one on eBay with a vvti flange. That $52 one is non-vvti.

But one can purchase the complete chinesium SS vvti t3/t4 manifold for $250 so shlamtastic is still way over most people's budget for just a flange.

His market is some shlup with a tenacious boner for the one off factor. Or someone cramming the motor where it really shouldn't be, like a miata.