LUMBERZACK

Mediocre at Cresst - now with nsfw autophilia

Thanks Chris! I'm glad you affirmed my idea when I came up with it. A couple of my friends were skeptical about it and said it wouldn't look the way I hoped. Your excitement about the combo really pushed my excitement as well. It definitely came together and it looks better than I imagined.

i think its the lack of camber, big tires and no rear bumper with no mirrors thats weirding me out

i like tire on 17"s. little more cushion for the curb 😎

and oh shit, the x100 chrome strip makes the whole car for me. its all about those details...

Maybe paint the wheels the same color as the upper body ?

215/45/17 I'm cool with. These just look big..probably just the lack of camber..so useable settings. I do t like rubber bands either, but there is a middle ground..somewhere. probably messing with my eyes with no mirrors or bumper too

45 series are for 15" wheels

35 series ftw

215/65 it is then

Meats on 17s that are 9, 235/40 looks jammin. Then I'd lower it an inch lol

Are those like 235/45? Or 245/45?

Edit: I squinty eyed and saw 225/45...the most horrid of all sizes...90% of tires in this size are very balloon :(

This makes me jealous! nice nice nice.

Agree with chriSOL on the bumper strip. Little touches that make the biggest of uniqueness.

My build sheet on the first page has my tire size, but yeah 225/45. They dont make a 40 series for 225 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks guys, yeah the x100 chrome strip is an option BIGWIN offers when you buy the bumper. Its a strip of chrome with double sided tape and comes in a factory Toyota package. I think it was about $40, but well worth it since I decided to keep the chrome trim going around on the side moulding trims.

These wheels arent the final vision for the car, but I started thinking of getting them stripped and full polished aluminum might look nice.

Polishing those 17's is cool if you have the extra money and or time and supplies/tools to do it yourself.

If not fuck it.keep those as cool spares.

Buy some 18's.

17's and aero is recipe for busted aero imo.Ask Ameen.

Then again he never ran 45 series profile tires. :blink:

I like 17's on X8's,but only if stock body.

Saturday I was able to give the car a nice wash and drive around town under it's new color way. I missed throwing this car around.

27146393408_6a29046162_b.jpg

I finally got around to getting my windshield replaced that has been cracked since I bought the car.

Now I know there will be some of you fuckers asking about what kind of ass backwards sequencing it is to replace the windshield after I get it painted, but I had no plans of replacing it this soon. I was going to wait until I caged the car, but nevermind.

40975456482_59147a748c_b.jpg

26146852027_237da5aac6_b.jpg

I have been enjoying driving the car again. Drove to my grandparent's and ended up liking the lighting... Or maybe just the car. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27146393478_0b8e74f6b1_b.jpg

26146860967_74747f31e8_b.jpg

39208503740_6c1204b46f_b.jpg

Just incase you guys missed me mention that I painted my door frames gloss black, here is a picture for you. This is a detail I see a lot people miss when people get their car painted and the 30 year old finish looks like shit and kills a new paint job.

40308520114_5632d14db5_c.jpg

Just pictures from Sunday hangs. Just trying to capture the car in different scenes and lighting. Once it's done, I'll have some actual shots taken.

27146394318_5a250924b3_b.jpg

40975456542_9f6cd52bd3_b.jpg

40975456522_946c7427a1_b.jpg

40308519984_1e7728d1cc_b.jpg

hahahahaha fag i am keeping my car totally shit BECAUSE of my cracked windshield.

yeah, thats the reason.

LOL. Arizona is so shit for rocks chipping glass. My mom bought a Tundra 6 months ago and is on her third windshield which has a crack running the width of the glass.

Might I add how nice it is to order up glass for your car and have it be available locally for an affordable price instead of being a RHD JDM super weeb having to source a windshield overseas and paying $700 to ship it to the states and risk having it shatter.

jesus. i had trouble finding glass here, only one place could/would get it.

you find a bronze one or blue strip?