LUMBERZACK

Mediocre at Cresst - now with nsfw autophilia

Actually it was Muammar Gaddafi's pistol I was thinking of that had the engraving

gun.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=642

Would only change too things, 

Go full gold on wheels, and gold tinted mirrors.

Nice attention to little shit.

not gonna lie, i follow #mx83 on ig and saw this weeks ago. didn't know it was yours. As soon as I saw yours I saw someone else post their buddy's scroll work on a harley and started following him too.

This absolutely fucking rules and I wanna do something like that BAD.

Did you find an easy way to R&R the rear handles? They were SUCH a bitch last time around. 

Love it.  Never commented but meant to.  The handles are so bad ass.  And the gold trim is awesome.

Woooowww.  Killer car guy. Stealing that door handle idea for sure. 

Thanks dudes! There's so many ideas in my head of things like this I want to do, but I just got to get over the money hurdle. Haha. I've got time though, so this stuff will continue.

On 9/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, Jason said:

Did you find an easy way to R&R the rear handles? They were SUCH a bitch last time around. 

Honestly, they're always quite a bitch, but my best advice is removing the bolt and screws that hold the lock actuator and get it out of the way and use a 1/4" ratchet with a 6" extension and a swivel head for the socket is the best bet at getting to the bolt for the handle. The little plastic retainer clips for the rods are always a pain too. lol. small but strong fingers is the recipe.

On 10/6/2020 at 12:48 PM, jzxseven said:

Woooowww.  Killer car guy. Stealing that door handle idea for sure. 

Thanks dude! If you're in Cali, let me know what they are charging for this work, because in AZ, it's $$$$