LUMBERZACK

Mediocre at Cresst - now with nsfw autophilia

Coverking makes them. Order it through the Mooneyes website and it will come with the embroidered logo. Not much to it lol. Great fit, very inexpensive, quality velour, maximum clout.

This also came in the mail. Pretty cool piece that will probably get lost in the engine bay. I'll try to find a creative way to mount it so that it is visible.

46357559665_e929bc0112_c.jpg

These camera dudes always catching ya off throttle =(

Looks like you need more sway bar....

~500hp can barely spin 17x8.5 jimmies with 225's. top kek

I was wondering the same thing about Forrest Wang? Where dat smoke?

DSC_1505.jpg

DSC5042.jpg

All that angle, but no smoke?

DSC5172.jpg

its cuz he has a pussy boi 2j.

It's almost like you went to the website then picked only the photos with no smoke.   🤷‍♀️

DSC_1968.jpg

DSC_1372.jpg

Yikes.  Wasn't memein you with the off throttle comment.
Maybe we of the PNW just aren't used to seeing cars slide on smooth pavement or something 

Yikes, It's almost like you went to the site and posted the only 2 pictures with smoke. lol Yeah our tracks are v nicely prepped tbh. Easy on tires.

Look at 90% of the pictures from the event, mayyyybe a handful of pictures there's a good amount of smoke. Not sure when that became a requirement of drifting tho. Lol sounds like some millennial shit.

Kyle, actually they both VVT-i 1JZ. Only his s15 is non-VVT-i 2J. PFFFT.

DSC_1550.jpg

DSC_1483.jpg

DSC4288.jpg

DSC_1483.jpg

DSC5125.jpg

I think theres more.  But it looks like the ratio of smoaki bois out weighs the non smoaki bois

I wish our venues where good on tires.  5 Laps per pair if I hammer 1 lap, slow pace SCCA 2 laps, then hammer again

Dang he's really playing musical motors.  Supra used to have vvti2j and also used to run vvti on his s15

Pardon my fandom I've been a Wang rider since before I could drive 😂

Every picture only shows 2 feet behind the car with a 25% opacity puff of smoke, and he's pro, and he makes more power than I do. I'm just there for a good time. I'm not doing it for FD. 

Seat time > Smoke. I drove for 5 hours and only used 2 pairs.

And yeah, he seems to be trying everything and just different setups altogether.

Edit:

I just realized this about as gay of an argument as Vape cloud competitions. stfu.

Like I said I've been a Wang rider since before I could drive I'm already lost without cause just bustin ya chaps my dude.  Obviously just jealous my piece of shit never leaves the garage

Looks like you chose to completely sidestep the issue of all that body roll....

And why do drift boiz run wings ??

Something about 80-100 mile 4th gear entries? idk I'm sure you know could setup their car's better than their teams of professional monkeys @Gordo  😂

Although basically pointless now as > 1/2 the "tracks" they aren't allowed to run wings anymore (wing dragging on wall debris safety garbage)

Some body roll is good for drift as it helps the tires maintain grip and not cause the car to over rotate, but I’m sure you knew all about that too @Gordo huh?

big bars make it real snappy and grip becomes less and less..can be compensated else where but its always a give and take.

Once my car has the arms and bushings in the back and the car isnt a mess, ill see how the real tiny rear bar is..as currently the back is a sloppy mess. depends on coilovers and spring rates and how much squat it has etc...so many variables for each car

I didn’t like the way it handled with the 10mm. It felt sloppy. The 18mm made a huge difference. It’s snappier, but it grips up 

@zack I know running better tires helps a lot with grip, but I guessing that would cost too much for the wanabe drifters.
Don't see very many Toyo R888, or R1R tires here, no good sticky Yokohama 048 or Dunlop Direzza rubber.
Nothing I would ever see on a pro level drift car. In fact, I probably run grippier tires on my truck.

I use direzza occasionally, the grip is decent but they then chunk much quicker than most. Sometimes first or 2nd run 🤷.  I suck ass so I'm just looking to get best bang for buck. When I'm averaging 110 dollars per ~4 minutes of track time gets old real quick.

Zack all I'm saying is you should do what I do:  Pay your camera dude in Pokemon Go trades to embellish your photos to make it look like you smoaki.  Big ups to Newport ♥️

IMHO: Huge rear sway bar makes the car more predictable, stable, and noticeably faster/smoother in transitions. Then compensate for any traction loss with bigger/better tires. I only have 250hp though so take that with a grain of salt.