LUMBERZACK

Mediocre at Cresst - now with nsfw autophilia

Yes, china springs are junk and Fortune Auto even say's on their website that Swifts are way better and that you should purchase the swifts as opposed to using their own defaults. Maybe a little bit of sales pitching on their part but I have ran both springs from fortune on my Subaru and my Cressida and I will choose swift springs over the defaults any day of the week. The $300 up charge is worth it. Agreed, always buy quality springs.

I can see what you mean that ~$400 for a QR is almost disgustingly overpriced, but if that's what it takes to ensure that my steering wheel isn't going to pop off when i'm initiating towards a jersey barrier, that's the price I'm happy paying. lol

3 hours ago, battleaxe said:

I buy a lot of really expensive bullshit. It's why I have 5 recaro buckets

So tell me about these 5 Recaros......

Any type-2 wildcat seats ?

3 black spg, 2 red spg, 2 type r red srd, 2 confetti srd. nothign special or cool or mint. i have one mint spg that was in the s13 for like a decade.

I've got 2 new SR5s, that I kind of wish I hadn't bought.

I know I'll miss how my Momo T-frames held my but in place, even if they were a little uncomfortable on long trips.
Seen the SPG T2s in Japan, but as luck would have it, they are out of production, and rarely pop up for sale.

whats a T2 version? i just know tomcats as tomcats. those things are stupid expensive

the days of cool car parts for a steal are mostly over.

i wanted a set of recaro classic c's for my crapcan and came real close to picking a pair up, when i mentioned to the seller he had 2 driver sides he got offended and stopped responding to me.

now im stuck w my stock cracking leather jobbies plus kyle's old cloth mark ii seats as backup.

i really want the tosco style fg buckets for my hairdresser car. 

^ I think upgarage still can have deals from time to time.  The ultra rare hella tyte JDM stuff you guys are talking about maybe not.  But I was able to swoop the older bride I'm now using for my PC rig for 39 bucks (Not including shipping obviously) no rips but was not super clean.

That being said I've been looking for a matching Purple SR-2 (checking all the usual sites using the kanji and katana for murasaki) for my car since I got the one I did, and theres been nothing but ones that looked like torched by a cigarette started a small fire or something.

With the boom of the USA guys jumping on the yj train, I've seen the majority of items go from 30 to 50% more expensive for the same shit. Used to be able to get a nardi for 30-70 bucks all day everyday that's not a dumpster fire, now those ones are same price as buying them new.

Thanks America

start making shitty US MAGA style jegs and shit products the new jdm-tyte. start a new trend and pull the johnny-come-latelies away from bidding on shit they dont need.

The prices these superficial kids are willing to spend on rough ass parts on YAJ is asinine. Gotta do it for the IG clout I guess. Ganadors are cool and all, but nearing ~$1000 for a set of mirrors that are barely functional is fatuous.

Pretty much any aftermarket mirror is useless to boot. Lol 1k for dumpy mirrors. Just buy the gk tech reps

Another awesome time at the track in the book. This time I ran my body kit. This was a two day drift festival at the circuit in Tucson, Arizona. 

Cool drift event tech pass sticker:

46254686765_78dd0ae560_c.jpg

47168723751_400c8276ff_c.jpg

Camp

46445273574_53819c5797_c.jpg

I was going to bring a tent to camp in, but I decided to sleep in the backseat instead. Outside temps got down to about 30 degrees at night, but I stayed relatively warm. I'm 5'11" and sleeping in the back wasn't the worst place I've ever slept. 

47168723671_57b9fe598f_c.jpg

I got a lot of seat time and got to drive with my friends which is super rad.

46254686725_9b15e454d8_c.jpg

40203880933_378caa2979_c.jpg

47168714161_1edf84e1c0_c.jpg

46254687475_02f6d17ce1_c.jpg

47116775832_f272372558_c.jpg

47168713431_e5670b7f28_c.jpg

47168713771_712a5175c7_c.jpg

47168712141_6f5ed1584e_c.jpg40203880793_0b1b54eb1e_c.jpg

47116775162_47735aa6a5_c.jpg

That's all the photos I've seen so far. I hope more photographers end up posting their photos, but until then this is what I have. Pretty stoked to even have a couple photos.