LUMBERZACK

Mediocre at Cresst - now with nsfw autophilia

Blue; I wasn't really given an option. The one they did find looked like it was in a warehouse since the car was made. Very thick layer of dust, turned to mud.

I usually put a layer of limo tint under the strip anyway.

looked too dark for me to tell, hoping my next windshield buy goes as easy 👍

Might I add how nice it is to order up glass for your car and have it be available locally for an affordable price instead of being a RHD JDM super weeb having to source a windshield overseas and paying $700 to ship it to the states and risk having it shatter.

I can relate, just ordered a new windshield for my gx81 and it shattered. fml

Black mirrors installed. Basically all of the parts are on the car now. Time to enjoy it.

41171839731_f7f227b7ea_b.jpg

39361333170_c33932df5e_b.jpg

27297988048_d0360dcc69_b.jpg

26299099717_5c58f73210_b.jpg

40459139844_ae905f6de5_b.jpg

40275786345_84cd045b4f_b.jpg

27297985598_1d635e4a44_b.jpg

40275783105_eee1f7e469_b.jpg

40275783425_f2ab302f50_b.jpg

27297986788_f70bda98bc_b.jpg

41171838231_860cd8eba1_b.jpg

Lookin saucy, goddamn!

I agree with what you said about the chrome door handles. They go with your current paint scheme way better.

Thanks man! I don't even know how'd I'd paint the door handles. I guess I'd have to disassemble them. So even more work.

I'm thinking of having my spare red door handles taken to a chrome plating shop as a cost effective alternative to trying to find chrome handles from Australia.

Not a bad idea. I have a set off of a JZX81 and there's a bunch of hole drilling, gasket swapping and finagling required to get them to work.

Hopefully that's an easier alternative.

I knew the jzx81 handles were different, but I wasn't sure how different. I thought the shape would've been the main difference because of the body line difference between jzx81 and mx83. Having the Aussie Cressida chrome handles, the finish seems nothing more special than any Cressida handle dipped in chrome.

Thanks Brian! It will be cool to get some shots together.

I'm going for "how every Cressida should've been executed nearly 3 decades ago."

This is how every cressida shouldve been executed (a decade ago).

I'm waiting for the underglow...

NOS bottle on the parcel shelf and colored nitrous purge out of the hood cowl to come. Stay tuned; trying to get that 5 star reputation on Need for Speed Underground.

I'm waiting for an idiot in a 4x4 to back into the side of it.

Seems to happen to members here a lot.

Funny you bring that up.. As I was installing my side mirrors this past weekend, my friend yelled my name multiple times and as he runs towards my car, I realize why he was yelling as a white Jeep with nobody in it is rolling towards my car. Luckily due to the shallowness of the driveway it rolled out of, it did not pick up enough momentum to hit my car. The Jeep came to a stop a couple feet short of my quarter panel. It turns out the lady forgot to pull the e-brake. I did not receive an apology or any sort of emotion towards the situation from said female.

So ya, the world already doesn't want me to have a nice car..

should have shot out her tires. self defense man, it was coming right at you.

I've been sitting in my truck at work and the same lady door dented my driver's side door... twice... while I was still in my truck.

I got out both times and stood there waiting for her to apologize. When nothing came out of her mouth, I asked her why she opened her door into my truck.

"Well, your truck's old, it doesn't really matter."

No respect for someone's property whatsoever.

yeah that would have triggered me.

while we're on the subject; i recently was walking into a mexican restaurant that was your typical two door setup, and as i pulled open the right door to enter this lady diverted her exit from the left door (that she would have had to open herself) to my now opened right door and proceeded to steam roll me back outside. i then was there holding the door open for not only her but the 8 people she was with that followed her out. not a single person said thanks or even made eye contact.

after they exited i turned around and screamed "YOU'RE WELCOME!".

people are cunts.