Sign in to follow this  
DwreckTheHinga

ABV-VSV on Apex'i Power FC

So as with many who do a 1JZVVTI swap- I used the info on supraforums to get everything up and running. No issues. Everything is good.

However, after speaking with my tuner, he recommended a MAC solenoid as a boost controller to ensure getting the most from my tune.

I've already thrown out all the OEM stuff including all of the VSV crap.

Basically, I am just looking for confirmation that on plug "16p "H"- 1jzgteVVTiecupinoutdigram002.jpg

PIN 14 would be the one that would be responsible for sending signal to my solenoid. Considering it's a PFC and the boost controller is built in, I assume to use the functions I already have versus buying a whole new stand alone boost controller.

Looking for confirmation if anyone would know this to be true.

Thanks.

FYI, 'MAC' is a name brand of an industrial pneumatic valve.

There are many more out there.

they are in fact different, depending on the frequency you use.. it could last a couple of weeks, or days, or years...

Okay, well again, neither post on here actually addressed what I needed help with, but instead nit-picked otherwise useless info.

I have the answer now and the thread can be closed. Praise be to some Nordic God somewhere or something...

The End

Okay, well again, neither post on here actually addressed what I needed help with, but instead nit-picked otherwise useless info.

The End

Does this mean we will no longer have to read your posts ?

Praise be to some Nordic God !

zz16valkries.jpg

Sign in to follow this