Sign in to follow this  
BoristheCat

GX81 fog light switch kits now for sale

I want live feed during the operation.

why dont you come and watch in person?

aaron i figured youd be happy we dont have to worry about making a mouth baby anymore...

Bring beer... it's a party

I'll grab a bag of ice for post surgery soothing

Would it have been nice to have these part numbers handed to me for free? Ya.
Am I capable of sourcing this kit on my own? Ya, the switches are all over YAJ and the other pieces are easily sourced locally.
But if someone is willing to do the footwork and offer a P-N-P kit to save me time, and headache, you bet your ass I'll support the man.

Few companies make parts for these cars because nobody wants to support the company by buying their parts. My heart goes out to Xcessive because I'm sure they get calls constantly from people asking, "Hey, I have all the tools and materials at my shop to make your engine mounts, can you give me the dimensions?" They just want the dimensions and part numbers for free so they can do it themselves.
I'd love stronger aftermarket support for these cars to allow me to spend more time driving, and less time wrench, which most x-chassis owners don't know what driving an x-chassis is like because their car is still on stands with no engine.

I'm all for trolling, but if you troll at the expense of innovation and progression of the community, KYS. Support as much people as you can, make it worth it for people to continue working on these cars.

TL;DR: All the newcomers railed yb while you were busy taking pictures of your ball-less sack for other men on an internet forum.

Further proof that these 2 are the same huckster.....

innovation and progression of the community

To call this "innovation" is a stretch, and lets get real the only progression here is yourself. Your charging a premium for shit most of us would give each other for free. Could I have charged another member here $150 bucks for my extra super monitor setup? Sure maybe more instead sent it to him for free. Could he have charged me for the sunroom and truck he sent me? Or at least let me pay for shipping? Or for the 1 off trailing arm spacers he made on his on dime on his own time? He sure should have.

But I think most of us have a different idea of community than you, as we aren't really looking to make a buck off eachother

Lol K. I bought your rain guards off you a couple months ago btw Gordo.

Well, keep in mind I'm a boarder line Alzheimer victim........

Lol I love how you still think I'm the same guy as OP... I guess I'm the same guy as Chris since he bought a kit too.

I get where you're coming from, it would be nice to just get the part numbers, but in all honesty, his price list of all parts included in the kit isn't an exaggeration. You'll basically spend the same amount buying the shit yourself; then you still have to do all the labor yourself. So what's the problem with just making it easy on yourself and buying all of it from one place?

To call this "innovation" is a stretch

in·no·va·tion

ˌinəˈvāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the action or process of innovating.
    synonyms: change, alteration, revolution, upheaval, transformation, metamorphosis, breakthrough;More
    • a new method, idea, product, etc.
      plural noun: innovations
      "technological innovations designed to save energy"

According to the definition of innovation, it would appear that this switch idea is a new product that alters the way something was previously executed. So using the term innovation is incredibly accurate.

Well, keep in mind I'm a boarder line Alzheimer victim........

35498556990_45077e9210_b.jpg

Ring a bell?

But I think most of us have a different idea of community than you, as we aren't really looking to make a buck off eachother

I mean yeah. I've could recall countless times where over the past decade that ive gotten some really insane deals from members that were just trying to help me out. Being on here for such a long time, active or not. You can kind of weed out the people who are trying to make a buck to cash in. Look at all of the companies that are in the dead weight section that we dont hear from anymore. I think the way you could of gone about this was throw it up in a build section and just have people hit you up. Not advertise it because yeah anyone can make this shit.

Ring a bell?

I did when you mentioned it.

But not the box, after thousands and thousands, they all look the same to me any more.

Understandable. Thanks for doing a great job wrapping and shipping them btw. Hopefully you get some more goods I want.

Pretty much pulling the plug on importing.

eBay have implemented a new policy for all sellers, 100% no questions asked, returns.

So now, anyone can claim a problem, and I have to take it back at my expense, including return shipping.

And what is happening is that people order something, claim a problem, but return something else, like on a new cell phone, but return an old broken one, and eBitches don't do anything about it !

Huge amount of fraud happening right now because of this policy.

I just got hit on a Honda LSD. Sold one of the nicest, cleanest DC2 helical LSDs that I have ever imported,

and this jerk:

Marcelino Sais, 1230 Bohmen Ave,
Pueblo CO 81006-1004
briim93@gmail.com , claimed shipping damage, but wouldn't send pictures, or agree to let UPS come by to inspect it.
Without UPS getting involved, they won't cover the damage.....If there really is damage.
I suspect that he is returning an open diff, and once I receive it, eBay, via PayPain, gives the little shit's money back.
So anyone out there, that wants to get free stuff on eBay, that's how you do it.
Hit just the larger bulk sellers, and the ones selling out of china, or one of the other shit hole countries, that probably don't have time to inspect, or fight it, and all it take is to return some piece of shit, or real shit in a box, and once it hits their door, you have a 100% refund.
This way, cheap Chinese crap tuner parts just got cheaper......

Fuck man that sucks. I'm well aware about eBay and PayPal's shitty seller support. Through '99-'09 the seller had quite a bit of leverage over the buyer, which caused many buyers to be cautious or avoid eBay, but over the last 7 years or so, eBay buyer protection got progressively stronger and less appealing to the seller.

I stopped selling things on eBay many years ago because of the buyer power after watching my friend first-hand get bent over by a buyer (figuratively). I commend your decision. I just imported three sets of GX81 Mark II sedan headlights with fogs for a couple buddy's, but I would never decide to bring them over and attempt to sell on eBay.