nojuan_here

89 Cressida part out

Parting out a piece this piece of turd. Located in Richardson, TX. Motor is gone. Trans in garbage. Everything else is there. Also have spare motor that is garbage but sensors etc. still good. Grey interior.

Name your price. Can ship small items. Big items are gonna have to picked up.

A little discolored, not torn though, a little elbow breads might clean it up. The locking tab is broken, the one that keeps it closed. But if yours is good just swap it over.

i could use the center garnish surrounding the steering wheel and also i need the tach as well if you don't mind parting ways with that out of the cluster

maybe need passenger side rear door window trim. the strip at the top of the door skin where the window goes down.

i could also use the windshield trim if its still on there all the way around it hell is the windsheild not cracked?

you do realize that windshields are under $200 installed usually, and removing an old one, they crack 99% of the time?

Jason, I have doors for days. They should all have trim. You'd have to pull it yourself, I'm not breaking it

@jason are you referring to the chrome strip? i need that too

@gibbs i may have a spare analog cluster lying around too if op's is gone

i

@gibbs I do have the tach a couple scratches on it though. Windshield trim is there but it's seen better days. The dash bezel? The one that surrounds the tach and holds the clock and vents?

@jason & Chris it's all there.

Away from my laptop will post pictures later.

@chris yeah the brittle fucking plastic that surrounds the column but i still also need the trim around the windshield so i can replace mine that fell off years ago when i put a new windsheild in

ill take the guage surround bezel too if you have that. for some reason the 3 sets i have are either fucked in some way or dont match up well due to year model differences

yeah both top and bottom do you have the trim surrounding the wind shield?

yo those clam shells aren't worth replacing. I've gone through two already. I think next step is making one out of aluminum.

yeah i need those 3 things if you don't mind pulling them for me that be great

I need:

Driver's side window/door lock/window lock controls

Gauge light dimmer dial

Steering wheel tilt lever thing

The two buttons in the pic on the climate control. If they're not easily removable for you, don't worry about it.

I only want this stuff if the plastic is in good shape and the symbols aren't faded to shit.

Ui9fUPY.jpg

@Boris check your messages. Also pic of the climate control

YHIW1bK.jpg

@gibbs steering columns cover top is missing, bottom is broken unfortunately. Previous owner wasn't careful taking this stuff out. Also the front windshield trim is in good shape, I can try to remove, hopefully they won't fuck up.

@jason & chris heres the door trim, all the other ones are in just about the same condition, also the here is the

CfAXMuE.jpg

2spHLX8.jpg

pull that chrome strip by your dick off without breaking and ship it to me.