SrtX83

6.1 Hemi swap into A MX83

Looking for info on if anyone has ever done this swap? Have a 6.1 Hemi from my 08 Srt8 Jeep I am thinking of dropping into my mx83.

I feel like everyone does Jzs.

Has anyone ever seen a similar build to this, Any info would be great to know!

New to this group still learning how to get these photos and more info up

popcorn.gif

Dammit, I wish I could still post pics of mangled, severed dicks.......

OP, why ?

Those fucking new hemis are shit.

I blow them away with my non-turbo 7M.

Why ????

Well the 6.1 is getting built regardless and I figured why not try something different and drop it in this since I have it sitting around. Thanks for the smart ass remarks

Mcfly! Fuck off with your srt pig iron shit.Nobody fucking cares about your boat anchor swap.This is "JZX"projects not srtprojects.

Where is your intro??? Oh you didn't make one,because you would fail to meet the requirements to be a member here.

GTFO

tbone channeling gordo.

noticed an influx of nonjzxp material coming thru and i refuse to believe theyre all serious.

hey guys i have an mx83 as you can tell by my rule violating username, posting an intro w none of the requirements, going to put an engine in it that nobody would ever try because why? then wait for you monkeys to start throwing dookie at each other for my own amusement.

if you have the means and knowledge or creativity to do a swap, you wouldn't be asking a bunch of people on a cress...jzx forum if anyone has done it or what you're in for.

like, for fucks sake man. people who do swaps do them because they wanted to have a giggle mate... you can literally think of anything and everything to swap into something else and think its cool or have people shake their heads.

you wanna do something different? put a b3 festiva motor in a car that weighs 3500lbs. that will really "get em"

Very doubtful you ran it with that 7mge

Only engine series I have seriously jacked with since '93, when I bought my first X8.

Question, were you even born yet in '93?

Only engine series I have seriously jacked with since '93, when I bought my first X8.

Question, were you even born yet in '93?

barely.

would have been 5.

That's why Matt's as dumb as most of the girls I date, he's the same age