AcidTrip

Kyle Anson's Cresshita Build Thread

its bolted on to the chassis where the factory crash bar does. and the lower bars that look like they're going to the frame, they arent and are going to the tow points which are bolted onto the frame. i think i was gunna remove those or just leave one bolt in out of three so if i do have an impact it'll sheer the bolt rather than fuck the frame. but also i have no idea what im doing and its was me and my friends first time making bash bars. so id love to hear critisim so i can make the appropriate changes. im by no means professional. just some dude in his garage learning how to do shit the hard way. and i dont give a fuck about how the welds look, its A bash bar that will be covered by the bumper and its a drift car not a show car.

--- its a drift car not a show car---

Then why are you throwing $$ at aero ???

17 minutes ago, Gordo said:

--- its a drift car not a show car---

Then why are you throwing $$ at aero ???

this

b/c car looks better with aero rather than no aero.

Cars also look better without crumpled fenders.....and I see very few members here that can go out and play that game without crumpling fenders, or shredding 'glass.

Of note, when a bar is tightly curved to the front, if you have a light impact it tends to head directly towards your tire...which is an important item to not damage or puncture while in motion. I prefer the idea of going just around the edge and stop before the corner marker..that way you have the curve to hold your bumper as well as decent protection. Those low slung bars are what worry me..especially on a low car. Getting hit low will buck the top up and fuck with your fender and lights etc. Something to consider.

Found a dude selling 4 Cerberus II's with 2 brand new 4" lips for dirt cheap.

So naturally I bought them:

47369946102_28564b52e8_z.jpg

I then posted on social media about them and a dude hits me up with: "hey i got 4 more with 4 brand new lips for even less".

so naturally i said yes again, ahahahah:

46699644874_931e6da653_z.jpg

I bought em with the intentions of cheap well fitting drift spares. and they will work great for that purpose.

33546873488_1833d8ff60_z.jpg

I sold my old spares and pretty much almost paid for all 8 Cerbs. So a win-win scenario for me.

I've also given my painter a cash deposit for all my PPG products for painting my car. So I should be painted and kitted soon.