wesleyx62

YANKIIZOKU mx32's

Again, nothing I can't do with my 2.5 cylinder, 73 Datsun,

but mine sounds better.....even with 1.5 cylinders gone by-by.

so just to clear some stuff up. it now has a panic harness, a 94 2jzge. egr block off. all emissions stuff gone. has evolved t3 knuckles. 86 rack with xm shaft adapter and half of the stock 86 u joint. i need to get my lca's done because my tie rods bind up.

Oh, it was a big point with me........NOT !

Only thing clear here is you're not one of the herd, little doggy

guess your little circle jerk isnt my kinda thing sorry lol. ill keep tuning in because there are some really neat builds and info on here. sorry i started this all off wrong. just know im here to gain knowledge and build my car.

I checked the air pressure in my tires today, maybe I should update my build thread...

heres an update. worth mentioning. car now has custom T3 knuckles, outer tie rods and tension rods. and they feel awesome. https://youtu.be/_ScD6E2zCG4?t=105 heres a little video of my second time ever drifting. talk shit whatever. but ive done more with it in the past 6 months then any of you would have thought lol

So is your group supposed to be translated as American group/tribe since you guys are "yanks?"

Nanda yo...

What is the katakana supposed to say at the end? OP it reads zu-ya-pa-so-ra-i-fu? Are you guys trying to say on the run? Like Hashirimawatte?

That's the worst sounding 2j I have ever heard.

That's the worst sounding 2j I have ever heard.

Wesley Crusher isn't very good at what he's trying to do...

the tracks really fun. good third gear entry. i need to learn to stay in the pedal a bit more and fix my line. otherwise the car feels great. im currently having issues with my x6 lca's constantly getting tweaked. not sure why but they always bend backwards causing less caster. i have my caster set at 5 degrees and i dont have any binding issue's. idk maybe im just a bad driver and drop of course more then i realize and thats all it is.

maybe im just a bad driver.

You are just bad at everything.........