Sign in to follow this  
wesleyx62

havent posted in years. but i do own a x32 to

hey everyone. havent been on here in years but figured id share my project ive been working on for awhile now. its a 1979 mx32 with t3 coilovers and i just bought a 2jzge for it. plans are to hunt down a w58 and start my swap.

14446073_1235523423153938_27072025231121

14359251_1235523399820607_6485508241256114711092_1254536244585989_86893828860281

In years !

Wow !

How many cans of gay pride spray paint have you been through since then ?

I see your 1JZ swap is still a 'hopes & dreams' thing.

You had it when you ran away and hid behind your mommy's skirt in 2014.

This was from Bill back then:

Omg awesome.

Don't forget more spray paint too bro.

Just go do it and then come back. Don't fucking let me catch you talking in here until you fucking get your shit together.

Dude fuck off. I've seen your overpriced shit pile on Craigslist. no one is paying 6k for that stock piece of shit.

Looks like him and his butt buddies live in that fucking parking garage.

Yosh, must be math from a 'no child left behind' school system.

$500 car + $100 steel wheels + $500 Tech Toy Trash coil-overs = $6k

Get the fuck out, and stay there

i actually own a 2jz and the other 2 cressidas are actually 2jz swapped. just bought some xcessive mounts and should be doing my jz swap once i find a shifter housing for my w58. the craigslist add was making fun of some fuck who was trying to say he owned my car. my cars worth like 2000. i love the hate. and the fact that you guys can dig shit up from many years ago. goes to show the same three people post on this forum looking like a bunch of tools. if any of you guys do have the correct shifter housing for sale let me know as id be interested. i didn't post on here for your approval and i could care less what you think. whatever happened to open arms and welcoming people? dam guys. there is no reason for your raging circle jerks to take of threads.

We never had open arms, and seldom welcome anyone, especially if they are anything like you......

What planet did you grow up on ?

Wait, I know, you didn't grow up on a planet. You grew up on an imaginary star ship.

Oh, please, can I post some more faggot love pictures ?

Just one more time.

lmao what happened to open arms and welcoming people?

You've been here for years? Maybe signed up years ago.

Your car is a joke for sale ad? Yeah ok. Take off that faggot mask and do something cool.

If you see that post on FB that jzx welcomes with open arms...It was a joke... Just like a the 2jz w/ w58 swap you're "about" to do. If you do own these cressidas with both 2j swapped where are the pics?

heres my 2jzge. steel plated w58. need to either get my inner shift linkage cut and welded shorter to match my mk3 housing or i need to find an mk3 inner linkage. just bought xcessives mounts and power steering lines and clutch line. bought an mk3 clutch pedal too and a stage 4 clutch (whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean) already converted the jz to front sump as well.

15037313_1286844711355142_17549604874383

'Stage' anything means nothing.......

You don't see 'stage' used on an OS Giken, or Tilton, or QuarterMaster, or any real performance clutch system.

Just on chinese shit.

Haha.....

Yeah, I think that is about the level he's at.

Make sure to add a sport muffler, sport suspension, and racing air filter. And lightweight flywheel.

i was cracking a joke directly at the whole "stage 4" as the box said. its a 6 puck xtd clutch. nothing special nothing nice but within my price range, and as for suspension the front i have gotten rid of t3's shitty overpriced coils and picked up a set of fortunes for an ae86 with spindles and brakes. for the rear i did order some megan racing ae86 coils. i currently have t3's pan hard bar and 4 link set up. kinda waiting to get some seat time to see what it feels like. any real input on what suspensions mods would be beneficial to a track oriented set up.