Alright so i have a 1jz-r154-1992 cressida aka mx83,

i have all supporting mods (injectors ,built r154, spec 700ft lbs rated clutch , 1 piece driveshaft, subframe reinforcement plate, full suspension, coilovers , and 67mmm turbo, power goal for the 1jz is 700 to the wheels!!

What i have so far::

2 walbro 450s(e 85 rated)

im running a -8 e85 rated fuel line for the feed

and using the stock -6 feed as a -6 return!

i have all fuel fittings and everything

I need to know how everyone running their dual pump setups? please help

i have no idea if both walbros 450 will fit together in the main fuel pump hanger hole , it doesnt look big enough for both pumps, can anyone share photos? or has anyone ran dual pumps on a mx83 , and if so how? please share & help!

( I ALSO HAVE TONS OF MX83 PARTS, BLUE TINTED SUNROOF WITH PERFECT, NOT CRACK OR SCRATCHED BEZELS, FULL INTERIORS(GREY AND BLUE), DOOR HANDLES , STEERING WHEELS, ETC)

Simple, you attach the second pump after the pump hanger is already installed, by putting it in through the fuel level sender hole.

Do you have a blue center console lid in good shape?

If so, how much ?

guys intro was about the worst attempt we've had to date. i cant tell whether he's trolling or serious, im leaning towards the former. if hes serious and re-intros you guys can do what you want. just dont waste your time feeding into his stupidity.

who cares... that clutch will break the rivets and snap the bands before you make it to 700...

Only if you are a cheap bastard, and try to run a chinese single plate clutch.

guys intro was about the worst attempt we've had to date. i cant tell whether he's trolling or serious, im leaning towards the former. if hes serious and re-intros you guys can do what you want. just dont waste your time feeding into his stupidity.

Chris, should have given him a chance to post pictures of his car, and girl.

Gordo he already had that chance on the first go-round. If you'lls all want us to open it back up so you can do your worst, by all means let us know.