Sign in to follow this  
NAC

91 x8 stock on Vancouver island, BC

An acquaintance of mine is looking to ditch her x8. Never seen it in person, but she is asking for 1k CAD, but needs money so would probably take less ($600? idk). 54k miles (originally US car). Running, and acting as daily currently. Can get more info if anyone cares.

What does she look like ?

Have any titts & ass pictures of her ?

Does she like older men ?

Would she drive it to Texas, then let me drive her ?

I'm guessing Gordo is red flagged for Canuckistan

Fuck I want this for a parts vehicle.

No fuckin monies though :(

Is this Claudias? if it is...the fuck. Shes really fucking stupid and I told her not to do this in the first place. Also she owes like every dude ever money

Yea...can't say she's the brightest, but if someone's fiscal situation nets someone on here a relatively cheap x8, then I'm all for it...

She must be fat, or she wouldn't have to owe dudes

Tell her if she wants to drive to Vancity and meet me here in Burnaby wednesday night I will give here $350 cash for it.

fuuu i need some stuff off of this

Jesus Gibbs you're about the nicest guy in the world, but you gotta get it together... that car is like a country and a half away from you, they're not that hard to find

There was one on San Antonio Craigs list for $500, bad engine.

they're not that hard to find

^^Ahem^^ They are getting hard to find here in Vancouver with out fanboi mark up or drift tax bs.

Most x8 here are 3k+ lol. The owner is 100% hot stuff. Also coocoo. When dudes stop paying she leaves. I thought this wasn't a runner?

Idk, she told me she was dailying it...but yea probably a little cray cray, idk...

you do not know. i do know. i know things. i seeeeeent it! (not the car, dramatic effect)

cressidas in general in BC are hilariously overpriced and are sub 500 cars. all because some got sold for 1k, ppl were selling for 3. a joke. unless you flyered a car in oak bay or something then maybe you get free to some money. everything is garbage

^^Ahem^^ They are getting hard to find here in Vancouver with out fanboi mark up or drift tax bs.

Ahem Gibbs lives three hours from me, three hours SOUTHEAST in fact. Nigga that's 4000 miles and across a NATIONAL border for parts from a car advertised as running and driving. Just saying, like what in the actual fuck?

I had some dude ask if I would bring my GTR across the boarder in the Toronto area. I said I'd rather drive to Mexico (literally 1000 less miles)

Hahahahahahaha

also, lol cressidas dont drift. cant have drift tax. most who ... all who buy them to drift give up and never complete said task

Cressidas drift.Just not on the Canadian side of the border lol

https://www.instagra.../p/BGADEJjo4vd/