TheDonBastard

wonderwoman buys an outfit she doesn't fit into

Grabbed a non immob jzx110 ecu from Mark thanks again man! Should make wiring easier and just less to deal with overall

88168939-4722-4500-BDB1-8B579A0C39FD_zps

So getting things goin on this along with the Cressida. About to win some final konnexion stealth Coilovers for the is300. Hoping they have some cool rates but factory is 14/10'so not bad either way, they look really clean and will be under 500 shipped to my door. Also my girl is wanting to really do the serial nine kit G and Kevin are making for the is300. Got to see it in person and I do quite like it, very different. B1624FD0-5593-41AE-A1DE-E65398DB4948_zps

And for good measure a shot of Gs aristo

C1327056-8475-403A-9DBF-75CD93EC2082_zps

Also looking at other body kits as well, I'm really wanting to stay authentic with this car so I do want to do a real kit instead of a rep. Bn is so pricey and I'm slowly starting to want more subtle anyways. This burnout kdIII kit is really sick I think. Trying to find someone that supplies them.

2DA8DB8F-8A2A-453B-9C63-3710A9B84FBE_zps

64549A2D-C293-46F6-A128-5334DA1C9BCA_zps

I'm still miffed you visited G and didn't even let me know you were in town. We could have had JZXP hangs and made all the fuckers down in Texas jealous for once. Shame origin doesn't make any aero, otherwise Mats could have hooked you up with some deals.

I'd have only been jealous I didn't get to put my favorite science student and possibly second favorite Canadian on the business end of a man hug.

possibly second favorite Canadian on the business end of a man hug.

<3 <3

Ahhh dude I know I'm sorry! Haha, it wasn't until we were on our way up there to just fuck around that I realized s9 was in Van. I wish I remebered you did!

Im in Lakewood now and need to meet up with you one of these days and check out your cressida in person.

Im in Lakewood now and need to meet up with you one of these days and check out your cressida in person.

Haha I'm saying you might as well be my neighbor wtf

I've said it a million times but jesse is pretty solid got probably 3 sets of wheels though him. Shipping is usually about 50 or so a wheel

I got a pair of ame shallens through him a couple years back it was like 120 or something for shipping if that, they arrived to my door for under 450 total haha

14s/15s are about 50ish a wheel and 17s/18s are a little more each wheel shipped, from my experience. but, shipping has gone up leaving japan and heading here...but canada is also fucked for shipping in general so our rates are usually quite a bit higher. japan has a treaty with the USA still that benefits both parties and is thusly cheaper. your dollar also slays the yen and fuck the cdn dollar...this needs to stop fur reals

That's not bad .. my old guy shipped a bride seat rail for me and shipping ended up costing almost $200 for some reason.

<3 <3

You aren't the first you Hawaiian fuck

Okay stuck in a shitty spot with this car now kind of, our landlord (my girls bitch mom) is coming out to store all her shit in our garage and live with us 2 weeks out of every month, she wants the car stuff out etc. 2j is still in the shell literally balancing ready to be pulled. I just need flywheel, clutch disk, intercooler,piping and bov minus misc. stuff To get the car done I have until June 28th.... I'm fairly sure I have every wiring pinout I need except jzx110/171 pinout for the 3 body plugs off the 1j harness that will plug into the is300 body. Does anyone have this? I know this swap has been done like this so they have to be out there somewhere.

Did you consider just knocking the old bitch off ?

Or just dump the girl, and find one that you would have more of a future with ?

Isn't housing cheap AF in America? Buy a house, move out of the mom's place and live a happy life? Or at least find a place to rent that won't have your GF's mom there?

I know that's the shitty thing, her mom bein there will cut rent down by like $500 which is nice, my girl wants to stick it through for a year at least so we can save and go travel. We're Both on her moms flight benefits so free flights but when she gets mad she threatens to take us off... she's that kind of crazy bitch. But over shit like not putting up blinds or not fixing and puttin up new towel holders, stupid house bullshit like that. It's ridiculous. So wel see. Biggest concern is getting the is drivable right now. I could just put it back to na but i won't have a good spot to do the swap after her mom moves in so I want to try to bust it out in a he 2 months I have

If the gf has no gag reflex,can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and takes it in the pooper I'd say yeah stick it out with the mom thing for a bit.If not fuck that shit get out while you still can.

Fuck saving to travel man.Im with Nac save and buy a fucking place.

she will end up like her mom. its a thing.

Is this why you're a dumb bitch? ZING