Kyle

1990 MarkII

Think I'm gonna check myself into a mental institution, so this has to go so I. An take care of some debt before I head out. Make offers? Have a resealed single 1j that can go with.

C6891BC8-E2CD-4C4C-ACF2-FFA866F85F49_zps

I'd be better if you bought this car

Hope you're okay man!!!

Keep your fucking head up,and don't do anything stupid suicide wise hommie.

Get the help you need and power through whatever's happening in your life.

Remember shit will get better,because you will make it better.

There is always someone worse off,and yeah some cunt always has it better but fuck em.Do what you need to do to be happy man! Ftw

Glws.If I wasn't such a broke ass would make the trip up to Texas,punch Austin in the head,slap Rues ass,rip a blunt with you and take that mk2 of your hands with the 1j.Then me and Gordo would go shoot some guns.Would be good times.

Oh and I would get to bug Chrisol personally about the state of his wagon lol.

LoL, a JZXP gun range run........

why u in texas.... gief car

How helpful would it be Sammy? and who would it help? Other people that aren't sure what to offer? It's called assess what you're willing to pay for it and shoot an offer. Then I'll assess your offer and decide if I'm willing to take it.

Fair warning: kick a man when he's down and I might feel obligated to drop the ban hammer.

Keep all serious offers to PM's, gentlemen.

^ lol <3 it's all good. Damn sure don't let nighas pull punches. Ideally what this needs to be is a Missile Car. Someone with a nice car should buy it and missile it.

C4BE6CA3-2D6B-4BEB-BA55-BD051FAA0237_zps

Give that boy a spare steering wheel. Tell him to spin it wildly into other drivers.

Yeah we had to cut it out because some old lady about put her car in the ditch then went into the other lane over correcting.

^ what he said. $6700 shipped anywhere in the United States and it would come on 17" 350z wheels

Soooo, I could probably make a pretty good deal on this thing if someone was serious