Sign in to follow this  
timtiminy

FS 1990 Cressida MX83 S2

I've got a bone stock 1990 Cressida I want to get rid of, registration hasn't been payed in like forever so DMV fees are probably too much for someone to want to get it back on the road so i'm selling it as a parts or a track car... It's got the busted 7mge in it but I've also got all the stuff to swap in a 2jzge and w58.

2jzge from a 93 gs300 missing AC compressor but has the other accessories, wiring harness, ecu all that jazz. JZX90 engine mounts. Not sure what the w58 came out of (probably out of a mk3 supra), I've got the 2jz bellhousing for it and flywheel with new clutch, clutch pedal and brake pedal for 5spd swap, front half of driveshaft from a mk3 supra, I want to get rid of everything in one shot to one buyer if possible. Paint is a bit more sun damaged now that it's been sitting a while uncovered...

P1020549.jpg

Car located in Apple Valley, CA and parts in Victorville

Asking $1500

email me at timtiminy@gmail.com or text 7609871890

Interests:

Outdoors, fitness, health. Bicycles, running, rock climbing, other gay men.

Cummon, he joined in 2010, and this isn't actually a ripoff with nah 2j and w58

Yup, good price.

Hope someone with more brains buys it.

Hey your the guy i sold my UZ clutch fan to, sad to see this for sale.

Keep everything and put it together, I also live in Apple valley and i need a Cressida friend. lol

Hey your the guy i sold my UZ clutch fan to, sad to see this for sale.

Keep everything and put it together, I also live in Apple valley and i need a Cressida friend. lol

Trust me I want to, just got a lot of other things going on right now. Wife and kids are more of a priority than a project car that I haven't got going in forever.

A project car helps you put up with the wife & kids.