shlammed

Powered by Hate, the saga of a street car rebuild.

Pro am build bruh. I'm gonna be a fukin pro driver.

Why not just tie it to the back of your Miata and tumble it down the street?

I want to clean it up. there is a bit of rust and a big gaping hole I assume for intercooler piping. I don't need it tubbed for function.

Im not going to bother with installing the tubs until I finish the engine related stuff, I just want to make sure I leave enough room for everything with them in place.

I have zero intentions of drifting it. I've done the drifting thing, had my fun - this is a street car and will remain as such.

The big hole is from abs delete. That's where the giant unit sits.

Tubs are dumb. Weld in new metal and leave room for other stuff. You lose tons of space and imo doesn't look clean or cool. Shits retarded

I took care of my ABS hole by selling the car, which later ended up in Kyle's hands, and he cut it up into little pieces.

Then I bought one without the big hole :)

I'm scrapping the one with no hole. None of my jdm cars have holes

Keep that chunk of sheet metal, someone will want it to cover their hole.

I like holes! Especially pink and brown wet fleshy holes lol :P

Stock plenum wasn't going to work. Intake was too long to fit in the band saw but was shorter than the sweep of the mill table. Going to modify the stock intake runners with a larger plenum.

sPOk364.jpg

This is pointless, and boring.

Lets get back to 'holes'.

Pulled the manifold apart for welding. cut the upper rad neck for a swirl pot. intake manifold is cut for a new plenum but I think im going to weld some RMR oval extrustion to the stock lower manifold and build from that instead so I can follow through with 12 injector. Have to cut the end tanks off my rad and mount all of the cooler cores to get started on plumbing.

AsEAQGGh.jpg

I clicked on something about a street car, and now I'm reading about 12 injectors... you do that in a car that needs to make 2k dude, what in the actual fuck?

I described earlier why.

low jam street cruising on pump 91 since that's all that's readily available locally. on some slightly larger than stock injectors.

high boost it transfers to a second stage with a tank of nearly pure ethanol... totally separate fuel system.

There are no ethanol stations in Ontario. I have to order the ethanol like a race fuel and drive 4hour round trip to get it. not good for a street car.

I could do an ethanol sensor but the whole fuel system needs to be replaced anyways to work on the corn so im just leaving the walboro and 6an lines in place for the low stage and building the high stage on its own.

Then add a liquid oxygen tank for the short hops to the moon.

Space cadet.........

space-cadet.jpg

Ordering more RMR stuff to finish the 12 injector intake. using the stock lower plenum welded to RMR oval sextrusion for runner and their velocity stacks. -10an fuel rail extrusion and fuel injector bung.

The ign1a 1jz vvti coil bracket is drafted and ready for prototype cutting. Hopefully I can have that and the coils mounted soon.

w93WeyLh.jpg

You are a complete fucking idiot. -10 rail?! What in the actual fuck?!

You may have liked my online persona more because you weren't doing this stupid shit. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

49C96354-E106-4635-ACF1-85A0F49569E3_zps

I like both sides of Kyle haha At least it's not unfounded... I'm not angry at this thread, but I sure do scratch my head and wonder wtf is going on...

If you haven't learned by now, making fun doesn't change much.

10an fuel rail does not mean much in the whole scheme of things. just a diameter.

larger rail will be less susceptible to fuel pulse related issues with 1500cc injectors. A fuel pulse dampener is still probably a good idea though. and yes, 1500cc injectors. 750whp with ethanol size.

LMFAO @ Kyle