shlammed

Powered by Hate, the saga of a street car rebuild.

Definitely a bit of a twat for a bit

Manifold looks nice - is it going to make 3000 plus hp?

Americans like clunky manifolds cause we don't service or replace shit around here.

why would we when you can just replace it w chinese shit every year for a fraction of the cost? comsumerism!

Yeah!!!!!

Even the thin walled 'name brand' shit is garbage. All Ive heard from my friends over yonder is 'my manifolds cracked again' as if it's literally the only thing they ever have fail. Which it probably is seeing as they all have horseshoes up their asses.

90 dollar cx racing turd lasted 3 years for me... its now just sitting outside in the rain since i left the NA-t life.

Sometimes those are great... other times they are hell. Like when the head flange ports don't lineup and you have to build weld up and shave it down because people don't want to change their whole Chinese turbo kit to buy a decent manifold ugh.

Definitely a bit of a twat for a bit

Manifold looks nice - is it going to make 3000 plus hp?

Americans like clunky manifolds cause we don't service or replace shit around here.

Miata manifold won't make a whole lot. It's a miata. 😂

But he made 400hp last year on a 2871r so I expect a bit more out of this. The car had the drivetrain mods to make it happen. (Rx7 turbo trans and an 8.8" rear gear)

My manifold won't be a restriction for as long as this turbo can spin. But a ton of power sounds neat. Some of the stuff on your instagram is inspirational and making me want to deal with turbo lag to get stupid power numbers.

why would we when you can just replace it w chinese shit every year for a fraction of the cost? comsumerism!

Cost for me to make it isn't that bad. Just time.

Cost for me to make it isn't that bad. Just time.

And seeing your posts, it's evident that your thought patterns leave a lot to be desired.

So basically, your time is worthless......

as of recently, likewise.

I genuinely enjoy your technical posts. The detail and thoughtfulness put towards technical posts show that the rest of your postings are substandard. If being critical, at least be constructive.

Na, too old to do that......

Unless I'm being paid to deal with high school students, then I may be more tolerant,

just before I kill some fucking teenage moron.

But seriously though... How you think having 1.5 cylinders per runner into the collector is gonna work out? Or are you gonna go brilliant and do 2/2-1/1(x2)? If going this route, be a real G and put 1/6 together.

Actually, do 1-3 on their own, then do 4-6 merged into one. PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!

EDIT: what's the point of constructive criticism when you've been blatantly told the problems that are blatantly obvious via simple logic, and you still don't get it? I suppose constructive criticism is another concept you don't get.

Goddamnt. I've come to like a few Canadians a lot, but god damned if you aren't the stereotypical dipshit backwards fuck that was portrayed when America was a badass when I was a kid in the 80s.bstter stop making your folks look bad. Or not. Being so immensely retarded that you can't see you're retarded must be bliss.

^ basically that.

Plz respond OP

But seriously though... How you think having 1.5 cylinders per runner into the collector is gonna work out? Or are you gonna go brilliant and do 2/2-1/1(x2)? If going this route, be a real G and put 1/6 together.

im going to siamese #1/#2 into one larger runner. same with #5/#6. very similar to how the oem 1jz vvti manifold is.

the collector has two different pipe sizes. two of them are 1.25" and the other two are 1.5".

I will build the manifold and see how it goes. I have made a jig for it to be able to build more.

Why would you build more ?

Who would want a poorly designed manifold for a 1JZ X8 made of chinese butt-weld pipe fittings ?

You didn't even pair cylinders that were evenly timed from each other.

Oh, I (unlike you) understand perfectly...........

Your making an over priced copy of the stock pos manifold, that was designed to be as cheap as possible, easiest to fit into a production car, and make minimal boost, just so Toyota could put 'TURBO' on the car.

All of which has already been pointed out to you.

Hela-Fail.........

Don't quit your day job, as I doubt your going to make any money selling vvti manifolds.

By the way, are you French ?

It looks like it, your building a turbo manifold version of the Maginot Line.

I guess reading isn't your thing.

Its a pipe version of stock. Same cylinder pairing.

I guess comprehension isn't your thing. Your manifold will flow completely different than that stock log. You probably can't replicate a shit day to day can you?

Do you know ignorant you sound to intelligent people?

Are you seriously so dumb that you think an unengineered tubular turbo manifold will outperform a log?

Hmm wonder how on earth some of the pro-formula D cars can crank out over 1000hp and 980bph from a log manifold.

Its all about heat vs flow. Go read some books or take some engineering classes at community college boy.