Sign in to follow this  
ChriSOL

wtb x8 head unit, climate control

looking for the s1 (89-90) climate control and head unit. must work 100% and be in good cosmetic condition. paypal ready.

will trade straight across for s2 (91-92) factory cd player and remote panel if youre interested.

will trade straight across for s2 (91-92) factory cd player and remote panel if youre interested.

interested in a tacoma head unit with in dash CD player and amp? looks factory and sounds 100% better than stock. i need to check but i might have a S1 climate control unit. cant confirm if it is good so i will give it to ya for free.

PM me bro

I have the climate control that slides out. Was going to install it in my flush one but decided to stick with what it came with.....also have a cd player head unit. Unknown condition since i didnt get the wiring :(. Shoot me an offer if interested.

unless you get the connectors with the climate control/stereo its pretty much impossible to make it work.

pm pics of the climate control, id be down to pick it up as a spare so i can impress people with working motorized controls when im gordos age.

Fuck off.........