JZXProject
Brett7777

JZX90 Drag Queen. Questions...

Wrong forum bud.......

We don't try to help people who can't even read the rules of this forum.

It would be a waste of time, seeing that read the rules, they probably can't read what we would answer.

So..........

Stop posting here, and go have mommy read the rules for you.

Then come back, do what the rules say, and take another attempt at it.

PS, nice car.

You came to this forum expecting hand holding. Go away.

Gordo, thats what it seems.

Nigga you still come here looking for hand holding, lofty. Even delta India echo was better than you.

Ok. There's no info here that I want anyway. You dont have any helpful hints about ecu removal or steps to getting more power of a jz in a jzx90 so this place is pretty useless really, unless you just like a bit of pointless banter. Dunno why you call it jz project because i cant see anything of worth here anyways. Where are the projects? Where are the 1/4 mile achievements? Just a bunch of inbred rednecks who probably own Honda Civics as far as I can see.

I thought everyone knew that the ECU has the mph limiter, rev limiter, fuel usage limiter, and timing retarder in it.

All part of the 'Green' agenda.

Just take the fucking thing off kid......

Bitch, if you can't find your ecu, you're a fucking retard.

You're looking to get power out of a jzx90?! You dumb bitch, the 1jz came in all sorts of shit. If you can't figure out how to make power out of a 1jz in 2016 without people telling you how to, you're a fucking retard.

Bitch, you ain't got no common sense.

Suck my redneck dick.

At least we know how to use common sense.

You dumb bitch.

"Who probably own Honda civics can as far as I can see"...

Link to civic on this board?

If we did, we'd probably be able to figure out where the ecu is and make it faster than anything you ever owned you slow witted fuck.

PS: the website of the manufacturer of the item you're attempting to install has all that info, BUT YOURE TO FUCKING STUPID TO EVEN GO AT THAT

If you cant follow your engine harness to the pcm to find out its location, you should not be on this forum. Your car is also never going to be competitive in the drag racing world on stock management, which by the sounds of, you know nothing of. Installing a boost cut controller before you even figure out fuel management. Its only a matter of time before you detonate your engine and sell it to someone who isn't as fucking stupid as you are.

Yes... but this one was dead when it started... you're late to the party

Every post in here is unburying it. Rue stop posting in this thread, it was dead a month ago.